Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1311 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Can someone please tell my whats wrong with my plant

Ok so i added citrus food to my plant because i noticed that the leaves were turning yellowst the bottom, now the leaves are starting to get like brown marks around the edges of it. Will my plant make it. Can someone please tell me what i need to do to get it back normal looking. Thanks for any help in advance.

Oh and is this a boy or a girl plant hehe.
    cooltownaz Reviewed by cooltownaz on . Can someone please tell my whats wrong with my plant Ok so i added citrus food to my plant because i noticed that the leaves were turning yellowst the bottom, now the leaves are starting to get like brown marks around the edges of it. Will my plant make it. Can someone please tell me what i need to do to get it back normal looking. Thanks for any help in advance. Oh and is this a boy or a girl plant hehe. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

need more specifics fill this itll get you more info faster.....http://boards.cannabis.com/plant-pro...ing-forms.html

Your Equipment:
    .1) Type and wattage of lights. (MH, HPS, CFL's, tube fluorescents, LED's)> Sunlight
    .2) Distance from tops?
    .3) Reflector type? (cool tube set-up, bat wing, enclosed reflector, bare bulb...)> none
    .4) Is there a consistent fresh air supply?> Plant is outside
    .5) Do you have an exhaust fan and a circulation fan?> no
    .6) What are the bulb wattages, kelvin ratings, and schedule?> no bulbs used

Your medium:
    .7) Specific brand and type of soil, (coco, peat based soilless...) and anything you've added to it. (vermiculite, perlite, worm castings...)> normal potting soil
    .8) Size of container.> I gallon clay pot
    .9) Did you use peat pucks (or similar) to root clones or germinate seedlings?> no

Your nutrients and water:
    10) Source of water? (tap, bottled or filtered) What's it's ph before adjusting?> tap
    11) Method of checking water ph. (ph pen, test strips, aquarium test kit...)> never checked Ph level
    12) Method of adjusting water ph. (phosphoric acid, white vinegar, hydrated lime, PH Up...)> never done it before
    13) Specific brand and N-P-K ratio for each bottle. List dosages (quantity per gallon) and current feeding schedule. > ?
    14) How often are you watering between feedings, and how much per watering?> i water plant when i feel soil is try
    15) Any additives or tea's? (Superthrive, CalMag, molasses, Mother's Earth...)> no
    16) Are your ph levels stable, or do they fluctuate?> dont know
    17) What is your ingoing water's ph? ...your runoff ph? > dont know
    18) Do you foliar feed? If so, with what, how often, and at what time do you spray?> no

Your growroom:
    19) Indoors or outdoors?> outdoors
    20) What size of closet, room or hut?
    21) What are the temps and humidity levels while lights are on? ...With lights off?
    22) Have you seen signs of insects in the growroom?

Your strain:
    23) What strain are you growing? (Indica dominate or Sativa dom?)> have no idea
    24) From seeds or clones?> single seed
    25) Is this an autoflower strain?> dont know

nute burn maybe, whats in the citrus food? if thats what your giving it id be inclined to say the plant doesnt like it. need a bigger pot sooner or later. thats where id start anyway

thanks for your advice, this is my first grow :jointsmile: Will the plant go into shock when i transfer pots.. Is there a certain method for doing this. This plant has just had water for the whole growth lol