Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1681 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

CNN: Majority of Americans Now Support Legalizing Marijuana

[align=center]I didn't know if you guys would care, but I recorded this last night.
    I thought it was awesome that CNN is recognizing that pot should and will be legal soon.

CNN: Majority of Americans Now Support Legalizing Marijuana - YouTube

I am still in awe at the fact he said "North Korea Is 1 Of 5 Countries That Have Legalized Marijuana Which May Explain A Lot"[/align]
    RightToBlaze Reviewed by RightToBlaze on . CNN: Majority of Americans Now Support Legalizing Marijuana I didn't know if you guys would care, but I recorded this last night. I thought it was awesome that CNN is recognizing that pot should and will be legal soon. CNN: Majority of Americans Now Support Legalizing Marijuana - YouTube I am still in awe at the fact he said "North Korea Is 1 Of 5 Countries That Have Legalized Marijuana Which May Explain A Lot" Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

^ well, it is cnn, they just make up shit all the time. pretty good interview, in that Lenny kicks ass and the host was cracking me up. the token statist to the left was a drag. love the chart showing the great moment of intersection when the tide turned. :greenthumb:
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

also point of info, cnn said 17 med states, i think there are 18 and they said 7 decrim i think that sounds low too. no mention about the vested interests that will lose that $7.7 Billion in funding and who illegally lobby for prohibition and trample all over our Constitution with politically motivated actions, e.g., Karen Tandy. :wtf: anyways, next up its celeb gossip so go back to sleep America.
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

^http://narcosphere.narconews.com/node/1778

The tale of Karen Tandy and her galloping herd of US DEA federalies, death houses, missing cocaine and no show appearances in federal court. but she was able to launch operation bust the funding and arrest Marc Emery and save us all from those evil cannabis seeds that were generating money that he was donating to people who needed it. now he is in US jail to this day I believe. you really can't make up this shit.