Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1674 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

MIND BLOWN: double slit experiment

I was watching some video about quantum physics on Youtube. the video said that in the microscopic quantum world; everything is very chaotic,unpredictable, and mysterious. One of the ways that they illustrated this is with the Double Slit Experiment. Watch the video and it quickly shows you how mysterious things get when you try the double slit experiment in the microscopic quantum world.

Dr Quantum - Double Slit Experiment - YouTube

I'm still not even really sure if I really understand it, because it sounds very unreal and unnatural.

:wtf::wtf::wtf: MIND BLOWN :wtf::wtf::wtf:
    king of the world Reviewed by king of the world on . MIND BLOWN: double slit experiment I was watching some video about quantum physics on Youtube. the video said that in the microscopic quantum world; everything is very chaotic,unpredictable, and mysterious. One of the ways that they illustrated this is with the Double Slit Experiment. Watch the video and it quickly shows you how mysterious things get when you try the double slit experiment in the microscopic quantum world. Dr Quantum - Double Slit Experiment - YouTube I'm still not even really sure if I really Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

good stuff. typical of physists tho...he doesnt tell you why "observing" the electrons changed their behavior.

awesome vid :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by Mal420xl
    good stuff. typical of physists tho...he doesnt tell you why "observing" the electrons changed their behavior.
    It's why quantum cryptography will be the absolute means of secure internet traffic.