Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1671 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

hi... Mom of 2 young girls here

And I'm new to smoking. (Non-medicinal/recreationally) Hope I've found a place where I won't be judged too harshly. I am a little concerned as they get older how the situation is going to go for us. With all the social stigma out there and everything... I figure at some point they will find out and I don't want my kids to be too disappointed in me. I've just come to a point in my life where old thoughts and opinions have gone out the window. I used to believe in vaccines and all sorts of things, but now I've been making up my own mind finally on a lot of issues. It feels good to be honest here. Thanks.
    angel119 Reviewed by angel119 on . hi... Mom of 2 young girls here And I'm new to smoking. (Non-medicinal/recreationally) Hope I've found a place where I won't be judged too harshly. I am a little concerned as they get older how the situation is going to go for us. With all the social stigma out there and everything... I figure at some point they will find out and I don't want my kids to be too disappointed in me. I've just come to a point in my life where old thoughts and opinions have gone out the window. I used to believe in vaccines and all sorts of Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

nothing to be ashamed of angel. when the time comes you can let your girls know but in the meantime there is nothing wrong with making sure they can make up their own minds about it. education is everything. they will constantly told of its evils but its up to
    teach them facts. and that fact is it isnt evil or bad or dangerous. some aspects certainly are, we all know there a lot of people who only see easy money and dont care how they get it. i think most of here do our best to stay away from that side of it. truth be told that side of it would be much less significant if it were legal.
    hold your head up, dont let anyone tell you are anything less than a good person. as long as your girls come first in everything you do you will be fine. i have a 16 year old and im on my own so i can understand.

Hi angel.

Have youve followed the news on TV today? At least 2 of the networks (CNN, Fox) have reported that, for the first time, a majority of Americans (54%) are in favor of MJ legalization. :thumbsup:

With this obvious change in social attitudes, my prediction is that by the time your two children are old enough to where you can comfortably have the "pot talk" with them, MJ legalization would be a reality in all 50 states.

And the social stigma surrounding MJ use would all go up in smoke (thankfully) :clap:

if they are too young, then just keep it a secret from them or be very descreet. if they are old enough, and they find out that you do it, then just tell them your old enough to smoke recreationaly.