Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1575 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

chem trails

anyone else worried. Check out bill gates admitting to program. My mind is blown.
    tlranger Reviewed by tlranger on . chem trails anyone else worried. Check out bill gates admitting to program. My mind is blown. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

chem trails

do you mean the theory that there are chemicals in aircraft contrails? pbbbssst and does anyone remember the paraquat scare....that was crap too. oh they sprayed the fields in mexico but smoking it had no adverse effects. may need to thicken up that tinfoil helmet

chem trails

Glad you're confidence is high. When I first head this reacted the same as you. I have a couple friends that are jet engine techs, air force, both thought it was ridiculous that anyone would add anything to the fuel in their engines, danger to the engines. But read press release that Bill Gates outfit is going to save us by releasing the reflective chem from high altitude balloons, want flight times close to a year long. First target Texas.
    I hope it works, maybe we'll get Lucy in The Sky of Diamonds, and it will rain wonder.

chem trails

"He's killing them, he's killing the people. Just look at the news!"

my sister-in-law in reference to Prez Obama, chem trails and Super Storm Sandy... Fox News.

chem trails

"chem trails" are just the natural chemical waste from combustion of hydrocarbons. When the burn is correct, the byproduct of burning fossil fuels are water vapor and carbon dioxide. What does water vapor do that high up in the sky? Form clouds? Whoa!

chem trails

At least this has made more feel safer about air travel, now if they would quite touching me and my stash

chem trails

The only danger with air travel is a little extra UV radiation because you are higher in the atmosphere. But the occasional traveler has little to worry about from that.

chem trails

Fellow brother in the mountains reports distinct grid pattern created by several planes yesterday. Took hours to dissipate.

chem trails

Quote Originally Posted by Dabberville
    Fellow brother in the mountains reports distinct grid pattern created by several planes yesterday. Took hours to dissipate.
    Just a coincidence, right.. only danger to air travel is uv... bet the towers wish they were just sun burned.

chem trails

Quote Originally Posted by IgotQuestions
    The only danger with air travel is a little extra UV radiation because you are higher in the atmosphere. But the occasional traveler has little to worry about from that.
    And, as long as you don't sit outside on the wing, the aluminum shell will block the UV for ya.
    SPF 80,000.

Aloha, Ya'll

Weeze
    Everyt\'ing: http://cannabis.com/growing/index.html:thumbsup:

Plants do things for a reason..they don\'t just decide one day to get root rot or act funny. - Weedhound :clap:

\"It ain\'t what you don\'t know that gets you into trouble. It\'s what you know for sure that just ain\'t so.\"
    - Mark Twain

\"http://www.puyallup.wsu.edu/~linda%20chalker-scott/\"
    Mythbuster! Thanks to- Rusty Trichome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast