Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1584 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

ranger HEAD quarters come on in

BabiesAttachment 290583 sweet thingsAttachment 290584 paradise cityAttachment 290585startAttachment 290582to finishAttachment 290586
    tlranger Reviewed by tlranger on . ranger HEAD quarters come on in Babies290583 sweet things290584 paradise city290585start290582to finish290586 Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Other maturing ladies, they just get better with some age.Attachment 290587 [ATTACHMENT=CONFIG]290588[/ATTACH] Attachment 290589 Attachment 290590 Attachment 290591

I want some!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Skihigh-Three main types, Canadian medical, (Canadian x sour diesel)xhum.kush, very skinny leaf throwback. double hit the bong; once for me, please.

Da toker, check this out, started as y2k shelter, found better use when nothing happened.

very impressive!

Quote Originally Posted by tlranger
    Da toker, check this out, started as y2k shelter, found better use when nothing happened.
    If the shelter ever has to be used as shelter, you will only be able to keep half the plants. Maybe more if you are willing to leave family outside. :smokin:

Quote Originally Posted by d00g
    If the shelter ever has to be used as shelter, you will only be able to keep half the plants. Maybe more if you are willing to leave family outside. :smokin:
    haha .... awesome.

Yes, but when the world didn't end on 1-1-20. It immediately became something I wanted, this was a steel single axle truck box, think 18', but that was a while back now. Easy to gravity feed water, lights supply heat(no extra anytime). Mold can be a problem but blow lots of fresh air in. Boys did total redo this winter. New floor, New paint, moved some stuff around, cannot wait till heart heals some need to get back to work. Sump pump to keep dry, has worked hard several times.
    Started as four tube 6"white plastic hydro system, but after two years went to dirt in 5 gallon buckets. Have since gone to one gallon sog like system, usually something to harvest and replace with veggers once a month.

Family and neighbors can still use the root cellar for those nasty tornadoes. Use to be five people knew where, now four. All in the family.

Have often thought, I should have gone with shipping container. Think would have been stronger, less wall bow.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast