Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1751 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

ranger HEAD quarters come on in

Cat-Like you've said, best fit for the place. If I did a cali grow here my neighbors would sh#t. Hard enough to hide my outside garden. Have gone at least part of gambit. Started in tubes-hydro, went to 5 gal double bucket constant flow hydro 12/side, ebb and flow tables (homemade) worked pretty good. Then used the 5 gal buckets with soil, just so hard to move through system!

Cloning cut time, and increased plant numbers possible without males. Then settling on one really lovable lady, made the one gallon-bunch of plants attractive. Took a while to get my dirt the way I wanted, but then was able to stop buying all the ferts! Now my only real cost is equipment replacement and electricity. But being in the same place so long does worry me sometimes.

kids now days.... whatcha gonna do?
    Been trying to educate them since I left college, figured out was my calling and job.

Peace lady friend, hope life gets easier and yes do like the big girls!

Quote Originally Posted by catbuds
    Funny thing, but its the same with sex! They think we did it in the dark & got it over with as fast as possible, that THEY are the ones who discovered its fun. So this past summer, I gave a kid my copy of the karma sutra. Next time I saw him, I asked, so how was the book? He just blushed & looked at the ground! Yep! Kids now a days..... whatcha gonna do?
    haha AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by budbro28
    AWESOME!
    Your avitar, that is!! No wonder you take care it.

4.   Advertisements

I see your point about 'the same place for too long'. Very valid indeed. If you have enough 'hands' to do all the manual labor while you supervise, a major move may be a good thing. But if you decide to do it, take it slow & easy & make sure you have enough pot in your pocket for the times you feel stressed. Just don't give up that backhoe in the move. You'll need it for building the 'bunker' when you get there! I think if you make that move, you'll definitely want to become a licensed grower.... you know, big grow, keeping it legal & GREENHOUSES! Hahaha! Damned! I nearly have MYSELF talked into going!

Ranger, I can picture in my mind what would happen if either one of us had those big cali type grows! Something right out of Cheech & Chong! First, we'd have dead neighbors all over their lawns.( they'd drop dead from shock). Then we'd have a big bunch of cop cars crashing into each other, just trying to get to the scene because the reports would NOT be believable. Ehhh... but then we'd go to prison!
    -- Once you've done those big grows, going small just hurts your heart & soul, don't you think? The difference between the two is about as great as growing orchids & tomatoes. Guess I'm just feeling it more this year because my outdoor grow was ripped last year, but I really need to get my hands in the dirt & grow some big girls soon! Maybe I'd be happy with a 'bunker' like yours... can I borrow your backhoe? Hahaha!

If I go, it will be to become legal. Been trying to get a handle on their ins and outs. Couple of concerts at red rocks and talking to locals have just left me confused. Realize the first step will be to find out what the local areas rules will be. But some of the ground I've seen really trips my trigger.

But the other side of the coin, was one of my rangers buying a mountain top in the next state and you got to help me out! No rest for the wicked.

lets start a bunker building business

Quote Originally Posted by budbro28
    lets start a bunker building business
    I am so in! I have lot's of construction skills...we can all go live on a Mountain top, grow beautiful plants and thumb our noses at authority.
    Neighbor's keeling over and cop cars crashing is just the "bonus".....God, I can see it all now. :thumbsup:....beautiful.

Don't forget about us up here in WA. We've got some pretty nice mountaintops up here as well. But I fear things in WA will not go the way of independent grow ops. The way a lot of people in the State government are talking they want to turn the whole thing into a State-run mega-grow operations and squeeze out small and mid-tier growers. We are going to end up with a Wal-Mart mentality with product being bred and mass-produced with little imagination or creativity. It's still being debated, but there is a possibility they will try to criminalize personal grows.

Yep...Big government controlled large grows with a few people controlling it all. It could have been a great thing, but noooooo.....as usual, the Government will fuck it all up.
    I-502 cuts MMJ grows and possession limits.So what was a victory for recreational use is another step towards further control on MMJ patients and grower's.
    GREEDY BIG GOVERNMENT!!!
    The end price for consumer's will be much more than street pricing...which is contradictory to intent. Look at Colorado, so much for eliminating "Black market" grows.
    "Joe blow" should be able to grow some plants at home for personal enjoyment without fear of life wrecking felony charges.
    This Country needs a "Cleansing" of the Government.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast