Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1668 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

ranger HEAD quarters come on in

You're not thinking of selling are you? That was a rhetorical statement, right? Sounds too perfect to think of leaving there!

Haha @ Budbro! Good points lol That's one way to booby trap a grow…...

3.   Advertisements

Baby girl is in last semester of nursing school, moving to Colorado to do the midwife thing. Wants to be there at the beginning instead of the end. Mother thinks we should follow, or build on- thinks a dome would be cool. But Colorado would be cool to(or cold).

im trying to talk my lady to get out of nc but family ties hinder everything...

Quote Originally Posted by budbro28
    Boy they sure do! That's why I've gone to so much trouble, cause I love growing. Some have suggested I get out after my last deal, but even the wife thinks that would kill me.

Quote Originally Posted by budbro28
    Ha my wife wants to move to NC but I don't want to. She hates all the snow here in Boston but when it snows, I do all the shoveling and driving anyways.

dont quit growing a plant....there is NOTHING wrong in what we ALL love to do or enjoy being around so much...this country is slowly killing its self....rules so we follow other rules...gay as fuck...anyone wanna go in on a tropical island? lol

hey range...i was reading some of your posts and saw you raise gold fish...do you have or have you ever done an AQUAPONIC setup...not for weed or anything but just in general? a family member is about to open an aquaponic shop and uses tilapia...its so awesome...wish i had my own house and greenhouse so i could do one....out of all my hobbies (flying motorcycles and all other adrenaline shit) growing is what my wife wishes id stick with the most...just had a good girlfriend get WRECKED (broke the ball off hip hip, shattered femur and arm...driver **her boyfriend...good buddy of mine**ended up passing away instantly) on a motorcycle, and with trying to have kids shes all like "time to grow up and get a hobby that cant kill you" ..... sad i know....off that tangent ive been looking into aquaponics/growing weed/ANYTHING as my replacement hobby...cause once a baby is here and im not in CO adios MJ in the house...

Budb -fish are too control mosquitoes in rainwater collection tanks, yea rainwater(they only get distilled water when I initially fill the clone machine) then it's rain water the rest of the way(no acid rain here yet). Used to be the guy that took care of the tap water for rural water district, to many state meetings about what you need to put in for me to use. Even hate to shower in it but do. All the rest is double filtered.
    After reading and following thread I pointed out for you, really wanted to fill the swimming pool with plants but the higher authority around here said no, so I K.I.S.S. my way through most things. Lots of things I want to try though.

Ranger, I didn't know you grow SOG, 1 gal pots. For some reason, I thought you grew the big girls..?.. Must be those greenhouse pictures stuck in my head.
    -- That would be a hard decision to make: go where its legal, or stay with the well established farm complete with under ground 'bunker'. Maybe move to the most southern point of Co, find a sm farm out in the boonies. Install another 'bunker' or two, made from shipping containers this time. Then grow your 6 'legal' plants in plain view, hide the rest & its business as usual. That would take a lot of hard work/money & time, then you would need to acclimate both yourself & your techniques to suit a new climate. Unless you became licensed to grow for the legal trade..... IMO, you seem too well rooted to transplant well.
    -- I've noticed we both show our age by using old school farmers terms like 'throwbacks'. Funny how us & the younguns can be talking the same thing, but hardly understand a thing the other is saying! (Phenotype? What the hell is a phenotype!?!?....Ohhhh... you mean a throwback? Ahhh, kids now a days. Hahaha!) So many techniques that have been around for hundreds of years suddenly have new names & now the younguns think they've invented the technique! Funny thing, but its the same with sex! They think we did it in the dark & got it over with as fast as possible, that THEY are the ones who discovered its fun. So this past summer, I gave a kid my copy of the karma sutra. Next time I saw him, I asked, so how was the book? He just blushed & looked at the ground! Yep! Kids now a days..... whatcha gonna do?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast