Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1614 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

ranger HEAD quarters come on in

Quote Originally Posted by tlranger
    Have often thought, I should have gone with shipping container. Think would have been stronger, less wall bow.
    Ever watch Doomsday Preppers on tv? Everyone buys the shipping containers and buries them, ventilates, adds some sort of water system, bathrooms, etc. Fun stuff but I doubt anyone could sanely live in one of those with any more than one other person for more than a few months max. Definitely very strong.

2.   Advertisements

Number one son, was three container house above ground.

Sorry ment the world didn't end on, 1-1-00, case anyone was worried about the future.

Wonder if an old septic tank could be converted???? Sewer just went in around here there are hundereds of them just sitting underground….hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by crystaliscious
    Wonder if an old septic tank could be converted???? Sewer just went in around here there are hundereds of them just sitting underground….hmmm...
    Been there, done that. Mine was clean starting out. Small, very low ceiling for working, and cold, but was using flor because distances where so small. Why I went bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by crystaliscious
    Wonder if an old septic tank could be converted???? Sewer just went in around here there are hundereds of them just sitting undergroundâ?¦.hmmm...
    um no way.....you want to use an OLD septic tank lol....come on lets think this through...yea great concept....but a shit tank?> especially an old one...i dont care who you are i have worked for a septic company...you know the guys who literally come and vaccum your shit out of the ground....yea...that was me in high school...for a summer...i think i lost about 30 lbs in the first week of fluid weight lol but yea good luck getting that to a tolerable smell level....:thumbsup: hahaha sorry to laugh but this made me chuckle...wanna know why they are STILL IN THE GROUND? cause they full of shit LOL OLD shit at that..oh man im borderline tears here

Which is why I bought a brand new one, buried it myself. Even used my own backhoe, stayed way away from a lateral system. This year was involved in a sewer system repair job, supervising backhoe(digging). When it came time to open and clean out, said see you later guys. Plus like I said, didn't work for me, I still wonder how you guys grow in very small area.

Quote Originally Posted by tlranger
    Da toker, check this out, started as y2k shelter, found better use when nothing happened.
    -- Thought it had that under ground bunker look to it!

Quote Originally Posted by catbuds
    -- Thought it had that under ground bunker look to it!
    Yes, no light leaks:joint1: but it limits selling the place.

Hey Ranger! I'm likin' this thread! How is it I just now found it?
    -- Budbro.... you made me laugh till it hurt! Your right on about the smell! Remember when I was a little kid. Dad & his friend had to dig (back hoe) ours up because it had ruptured. Nosey daddys girl that I was, I stood there till they got the ground opened up. Ran in the house crying! It smelled so bad it burned my eyes! Couldn't get the smell out of my nose for hours! Yep! Leave those bitches in the ground! Dead & burried! Hahaha!

It had kinda died, but token asked a question, so I brought it back.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast