Hello all,

I'm just wondering how long weed can keep if stored properly, and how exactly to store it. You might call me a 'prepper', I just want to make sure I have a surplus stashed away in case shit hits the fan. This would be multiple years of storage, not months. Preferably, indefinitely, but nothing's perfect.

I have food water and supplies all stored in an airtight milsurp case, but I've never really studied how weed would degrade exactly, and how to prevent it. So far, as with most smokers I'd wager, my weed has never lasted more than a month or two.

Also, I'm going to attempt a fun little project for my gaming group. We play a game called Warhammer 40k and decided long ago that soldiers of this universe smoke weed(They call them lho-sticks in canon, but from the description, it's definitely marijuana!) and I want to make up a few packs to throw some joints into.

Does anyone know how to make a pack, and especially how to make it uniform with other packs? 'Pack' meaning cigarette packs, to clarify. What material are they made of?

Thanks all,
Drame22
Drame22 Reviewed by Drame22 on . Joint packs/Weed preservation Hello all, I'm just wondering how long weed can keep if stored properly, and how exactly to store it. You might call me a 'prepper', I just want to make sure I have a surplus stashed away in case shit hits the fan. This would be multiple years of storage, not months. Preferably, indefinitely, but nothing's perfect. I have food water and supplies all stored in an airtight milsurp case, but I've never really studied how weed would degrade exactly, and how to prevent it. So far, as with most Rating: 5