Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1656 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Weed Country

Am I the only one that wants to kick in Matt Shotwell's teeth? What a little weasel looking pos to put onto that show. I think this reality tv is worse than the last series that had came out..
    RedLocks Reviewed by RedLocks on . Weed Country Am I the only one that wants to kick in Matt Shotwell's teeth? What a little weasel looking pos to put onto that show. I think this reality tv is worse than the last series that had came out.. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Weed Country

All Tv/movies are merely advertisements for businesses, mainly large corporations. The goal is to keep you & me Pacified. Ultimately we all participate in this madness. We're all slaves. I see an apocalyptic future. Sorry for getting all politico on ya'll but its unfolding all around us?

Sic Semper Tyrannus

:wtf:
    Keeping pain at bay 24/7©:thumbsup:

Weed Country

Propaganda, but why make us look so bad.

Weed Country

I watched the 1st 4 episodes, and plan on watching #5 tonight. They are merely showing different sides IMO.

A Med Dispensary guy that does not follow regs..., an outlaw grower, a zealous DEA, etc...The BE Smith story is what I found cool.

Weed Country

yeah that dispensary guy a real badass huhz? He got his mind on money and money on his mind. I especially loved the part where for several episodes he had been goinng on about going up to Grace Farms then showed unannounced and the guy was like.. the fuck you doing here dude?

Weed Country

fucking 'reality' tv shows. B.S.

Weed Country

No dis intended to anyone, just be aware that we're living in a "Matrix" of sorts. I didn't create this madness! Created in the laboratories of Washington.

Sic Semper Tyrannus

:wtf:
    Keeping pain at bay 24/7©:thumbsup: