Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1896 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cannabis Legalization Security Alert Status by State

just to clarify, I think that any rules about sales being away from a school is perfectly fine, but from what I've read some of the medical coops in California are being charged with that even though they are nowhere near any schools. that is the 'nonsense' I was referring to.
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

2.   Advertisements

Grab them by their taxable balls; their hearts will follow.

The money will win this battle, just watch. In the old days it was all about the "dirty filthy hippies" and even though that was never really true, the odd image beat the truth. Fear rules this country of ours and that's the shame.

But, it's changing a lot, and it's changing fast. When did the music at grocery stores switch from "elevator" to "rock and roll?" It's been awhile now, and I'm pretty sure it happened when rock and rollers became grocery store managers. Swear... I was at the DMV yesterday buying license plates and they had the STONES playing as background. Nobody does that Lawrence Welk stuff today.

"Please. Bring us money; we will play what you like."

Yeah, simplified, but things are changing. And you know how kids work. If you don't tell them the truth, they'll learn that you're lying. This isn't to say that the drug-free life is bad. Or good. Or this. Or that. But the truth is always helpful, no? And pot has had the short side of that stick for many decades now due to... you fill in this blank.

Fun to watch and damn glad I've lived to see this.

yeah it is fun to watch hu? :jointsmile: my entire life I've watched this battle and so many times have thought the tide had shifted only to see it brought back down with a surprise blow from the prohibs, so it ain't over til the fat lady sings i guess..
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

Yeah, that's definitely true, boaz. But we get a little closer each time. I think the fat lady is warming up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12