Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1658 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Any Bay area people have a room available who needs investment to start a grow?

My Summer place just got sold in Oakland. After 13 years i am kind of bummed.
    i am 50 and have been growing since i have been 15. I come with 2 very well and trained dogs. Mid and small size.
    I am self employed and they go with me 95% of the time. I have a boat restoration business so i need to stay near water.

So if you have a room or place that you can grow in but your lacking funds.... Well maybe we can help each other.
    I can pay rent and get a room going. If you have a place big enough to bring 25ft and smaller boats to so i can work
    on, i can even pay a little more. Plus since its a home business "Dans Bottom Dwellers" PG&E will not be questionable.

I have tried Craigslist and quit a few other sites...some of the emails were just off the wall.

So hit me up if this sounds like it might work.
    dbdwqeller Reviewed by dbdwqeller on . Any Bay area people have a room available who needs investment to start a grow? My Summer place just got sold in Oakland. After 13 years i am kind of bummed. i am 50 and have been growing since i have been 15. I come with 2 very well and trained dogs. Mid and small size. I am self employed and they go with me 95% of the time. I have a boat restoration business so i need to stay near water. So if you have a room or place that you can grow in but your lacking funds.... Well maybe we can help each other. I can pay rent and get a room going. If you have a place big Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Any Bay area people have a room available who needs investment to start a grow?

Im in the bay area, about to move more towards sac town to start my grow.. id be down to meet up and talk about it.