Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1594 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

The Following... the tv show...

Has anyone else been watching this show? My hubby and I have been watching it since it came out and WOW! This show is so intense and the plot is complex. Every episode I am on the edge of my seat!

Anyone watching this? What do you think about the show?

I am a little nervous to write too much since I really do not want to give out any spoilers for those of you who are planning on watching it. :smokin:

Feathers
    Feathers Reviewed by Feathers on . The Following... the tv show... Has anyone else been watching this show? My hubby and I have been watching it since it came out and WOW! This show is so intense and the plot is complex. Every episode I am on the edge of my seat! Anyone watching this? What do you think about the show? I am a little nervous to write too much since I really do not want to give out any spoilers for those of you who are planning on watching it. :smokin: Feathers Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

The Following... the tv show...

Yep I too am a fan!

I'm surprised I like it so much considering it's on FOX. It's the first major network show I've watched in years.

I initially was intrigued because of Kevin Bacon. Anything he does he makes better. The high drama and twisting plot-line are indeed exciting.

I do find the dialogue pretty stale in that no one ever says complete sentences, but that's something easily overlooked.

Can they catch Joe?! :jointsmile: