Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1580 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Can you change your current Username?

Hi, iv been trying to change my username or close down my account on this site as i have realized its so easy to find threads stratred by me just by typing cairnzy into google and im getting a little paranoid as i thaught only the members on this forum could view and contribute to my threads. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
    cairnzy Reviewed by cairnzy on . Can you change your current Username? Hi, iv been trying to change my username or close down my account on this site as i have realized its so easy to find threads stratred by me just by typing cairnzy into google and im getting a little paranoid as i thaught only the members on this forum could view and contribute to my threads. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Can you change your current Username?

As I was told " NO". You can tell I would like to go back to just LOC NAR and drop the rest but That would lead to confusion. If they delete me Then there would be holes all over the place where I had been and commented. I know it's not what you want to here. Good luck on feeling paranoid. Oh, unless someone has put the dogs on you and your nik don't worry. My po-po is so stupid they can't tie thier shoes unless they have a narc do it. LOL