Hello,

I have had my records transferred to the clinic and have my apointment with the doctor Friday to get my referral for my back spasms and TMJ pain as well as to get assistance in filing for my OMMP card. I am living in an apartment complex that is not friendly to the idea of growing on site and have been looking for a grower in the area.

I live in Tualatin and work in Beaverton but can travel a bit farther out monthly for my medications but am hoping to keep the travel time under 2 hours each direction.

If you can be of any assistance in this matter please let me know and I can discuss the situation further with you at that time.

Thank you
popeonarope Reviewed by popeonarope on . seeking a compassionate grower in the tualatin area. Hello, I have had my records transferred to the clinic and have my apointment with the doctor Friday to get my referral for my back spasms and TMJ pain as well as to get assistance in filing for my OMMP card. I am living in an apartment complex that is not friendly to the idea of growing on site and have been looking for a grower in the area. I live in Tualatin and work in Beaverton but can travel a bit farther out monthly for my medications but am hoping to keep the travel time under 2 Rating: 5