Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1528 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Question about Nutes and Water amounts (SPECIFIC QUESTION)

Ok, i checked the FAQs and i could not find a thread that asks this specific question and i know that to most (if not all) of you guys would consider this to be a "noob" question, which makes sense because i am a noob and i admit it! i got an account on cannabis.com so i can outgrow the noob stage lol, so here goes...

I am growing in 5 gallon buckets, and (correct me if im wrong) i should be using 2-2 1//2 gallons of water per plant every 3-5 days. my question(s) are:

1. Do you water AND give nutrients on the same day? or do you water, then come back a couple days later and give nutes (whats a good schedule to follow)

2. If you DO water and give nutrients on the same day, do i give 2 gallons of just water, then 1 gallon of nutrient mix (3 total gallons of liquid)? Or 1 gallon of water and 1 gallon of nutrient mix (totaling 2 gallons)?

3. Im right by only giving 1 gallon of nutrient mix for each 5 gallon pot right?

Thanks in advance for
    dgskizzle Reviewed by dgskizzle on . Question about Nutes and Water amounts (SPECIFIC QUESTION) Ok, i checked the FAQs and i could not find a thread that asks this specific question and i know that to most (if not all) of you guys would consider this to be a "noob" question, which makes sense because i am a noob and i admit it! i got an account on cannabis.com so i can outgrow the noob stage lol, so here goes... I am growing in 5 gallon buckets, and (correct me if im wrong) i should be using 2-2 1//2 gallons of water per plant every 3-5 days. my question(s) are: 1. Do you water AND Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

what kind of grow are you running? Hempy grows require quite a bit more water as they should always be 15% or so run-off.
    I run soil and 3 gal and 5 gallon. If I want them to be dry in 2-3 days I only water/feed 1 liter or so, maybe 2 liters when they are putting on weight. I do run water to run-off every few weeks.

Im growing in soil