Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1347 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Cancer Patient LF Provider in SE PA, DE or MD

Malignant Cancer sufferer ISO caretaker in PA, DE or MD. Prefer known members.

Please note: The need is immediate as the migraines are coming back.

I'm in desperate need of high CBD strains as well as daily smoker strains so I can continue to work.

To get ahold of me just +rep and leave your info
    low_rdr Reviewed by low_rdr on . Cancer Patient LF Provider in SE PA, DE or MD Malignant Cancer sufferer ISO caretaker in PA, DE or MD. Prefer known members. Please note: The need is immediate as the migraines are coming back. I'm in desperate need of high CBD strains as well as daily smoker strains so I can continue to work. To get ahold of me just +rep and leave your info Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Cancer Patient LF Provider in SE PA, DE or MD

Migraines can last me, the better part of a year at a time. Smoking wasn't relieving the migraine, rso did. It took several weeks to get the relief. However, after 3 months without rso, my migraine, has not returned. Hopefully, you will be able to find the correct bud, that helps and make your own rso. My rep power is gone and your IM, 'not online.' Maybe put your email addy in your profile? that might make it easier for a local caretaker to contact you? :rasta: pr