Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1556 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Question...

Hello all. New to the forum. Thought Id come by and see what was going on around here in the organics... And, well, it looks like absolutely nothing is going on...

Whats up with the lack of umph around here?
    Earthworm_Jim Reviewed by Earthworm_Jim on . Question... Hello all. New to the forum. Thought Id come by and see what was going on around here in the organics... And, well, it looks like absolutely nothing is going on... Whats up with the lack of umph around here? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Question...

Hi Jim
    I'm here and active. I been around a minute. We had some tech difficulties years back and it's challenging to keep an active log or dialog under such difficulties. So some people migrate to other sites but keep en eye out here on cannabis.com.

I am just finishing an all organic grow and experienced overall improvements in plant health. It's in the plant log section and I'd be pleased if you'd stop by.

Question...

Quote Originally Posted by Earthworm_Jim
    Hello all. New to the forum. Thought Id come by and see what was going on around here in the organics... And, well, it looks like absolutely nothing is going on...

Whats up with the lack of umph around here?
    They seem to WORKING ON IT? :thumbsup: Please put your suggestion in this thread. http://boards.cannabis.com/feedback-...ml#post2242694

And Welcome EJ!! :rasta: pr

Question...

this is a sub forum of the outdoor grow forum. I'm looking outdoors at snow right now so I don't often check this forum. But always up for discussions on organic soil methods. Welcome Jim

Question...

Thanks for the replies Shovelhandle and Painretreat. So there is some life in this organic section eh? Good to know! Kind of in a weird spot as in a subforum of outdoor growing. Should have its very own section. Im a part of another cannabis forum, and the organic section is almost the most popular one (not that popularity is of importance) but im sure you guys catch my drift.

Im a huge (true) organics fan and have been growing this way for quite a while. will never go back or try any other method.
    I will most definitely stop by, Shovelhandle. Id love to see what youve got going over there.
    I may as well get a log going of what Ive got going, we'll see.

Question...

The only way

Question...

Quote Originally Posted by painretreat
    They seem to WORKING ON IT? :thumbsup: Please put your suggestion in this thread. http://boards.cannabis.com/feedback-...ml#post2242694

And Welcome EJ!! :rasta: pr
    Ok i got a story to tell but only the experienced can help me on this one im doing very various ways on growing plants all i have is Indica seeds /regs but the bud it came off of was very potent high quality zone bud UK Arizona reg..anyway i have 2 pots 1 seed each one just put the seed in and watered nvr moistened it in a napkin or nothing str8 to the pot as well as the other pot which has just a oh so little amount of koolbloom hydroponics powder and is waterd inside my room i have napkins making moist some seeds right now .and i have. 2 more seeds in a water bottle floating in water getting mad soaked so ..professionals u see i have many different ways in trying to make these seeds sprout i know only a few Will survive but im going all out natural ima have them all planted in my back yard which looks like a jungle and is surrounded by many neighbors but u know im a risk taker every seed is indica i experimenting with the seeds seeing which one does best regardless thee all going to be planted in the same area which iw the soil in my back yard iim expecting harvest in 5month max now do i speak Chinese oriis a single plant even going to make it?

Question...

Earth worm Jim who came out my n64 i just posted some info first time growing and doing many diff ways with diff seeds so UK i have many options in making these seeds cone to be plz reply asap i Will keep this thread updated fir these next few weeks and also if these seeds even grow im keeping ALL DA BAD/BUD for my cousin and my friends to smoke im tired of running from police with os in my Nike bag just trying to make my own so no money is involved