Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1719 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

what would be the best strain for first time grower?

Hi there, im all new to growing your own and i was just wondering what would be the best(best as easiest but still smokable) strain to start with?
    id be looking feminised seeds and preferably autoflowering cos far as i understand they would be easiest ones to start with =)

i spent hours on different sites reading bout them and all that,
    but id like to know what did yous fellow members started off with and how it turned out =)

Thnx a lot and any info is appreciated =)
    DemoMaas Reviewed by DemoMaas on . what would be the best strain for first time grower? Hi there, im all new to growing your own and i was just wondering what would be the best(best as easiest but still smokable) strain to start with? id be looking feminised seeds and preferably autoflowering cos far as i understand they would be easiest ones to start with =) i spent hours on different sites reading bout them and all that, but id like to know what did yous fellow members started off with and how it turned out =) Thnx a lot and any info is appreciated =) Rating: 5
    [align=center][align=center]??It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.? [/align][/align]

2.   Advertisements

If you have some bagweed, try that, first.

Before you try it, you may want to consider "how" you plan to grow it. Lights, soil, a/c, filter...oh, and space. Hope this link helps! Cannabis FAQs / FAQ , Recipes, Medical Marijuana :rastar

I second paintreats advise! Good beans can be very costly mistakes when learning because trust me your first run will be full of kinks!! And you'd much rather see bag seeds down the drain than 100$ worth of good ones!! Make a couple runs at it with cheap equipment and beans and make sure ur good n comfortable and think its worth the investment before sinking money everyone starts out with beer glasses thinking ohh I can do this I'm pumped sink tons of money then fall off and its all for nothing!!! Just my neighborly advise u can take it leave it or take some n leave the rest, but have fun along the ride:thumbsup:

i appreciate all the advice , but i think ill go with decent enough seeds as ill be using 23w CFLs, bathroom fans and ill get soil off one of my mates whos growin.i dont know yet what nutes to use cos i have to order them
    im working in a big DIY shop so ill get al the equipment pretty much free =)
    space wise then id say ill get few 8x4 sheets of MDF and just paint them flat white.
    i cant start growing another 3 weeks anyways so i have plenty of time to make up my minds how ecsacly i gonna do it and get my plan right with a first go =)
    and then ill take it from there =)

Sorry i nearly forgot, id like to grow maybe 2 or 3 first..
    later on in this year when i have more available funds ill probaly invest some money into LED panels
    as im been reading about them last few days now =)

So , back to the seeds ,what i should use?

I recommend one of the older, well established hybrid strains, designed for indoor growing.
    Usually about 60% sativa/40% indica.

White Widow and Northern Lights are my favorites, since 2005.

Im been reading a lot of Big Bang 2 from diff sites now and it seems decent and its allso beginner friendly.
    genetics are- NLx jack herer =) ill might give that a go tho, ill keep reading a bit more as im not in a mad rush to get them yet anyways =)

You can't go wrong with a White Widow X Big Bud. Just hung one, in the closet to dry, last night. Good luck, and happying growing.

among the easiest to grow marijuana strains available for first time growers are: OG kush, apollo 11, white widow, northern lights and trainwreck. aside from these 5, there are a lot of other marijuana strains out there..

that doesn't happen all the time and to all new growers mate.. though there are really some mistakes along the curse of growing, some can easily be corrected.. choosing the right strain is really a must.. the strain should be suitable for the grower's level of expertise

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast