Recently, my beliefs have grown to new heights. What I perceive to be true absolutely shatters the belief system of most people. One of the thousand interconnected ideas is one that a "monetary based society" is inherently disruptive to natural human behavior.

We all live in a monetary based society. It's a society based on money. Everyone has heard the phrase "money is the root of all evil", yet we all are slaves to getting and spending money.

On Earth, forget just the U.S. alone, there is more debt than there is money. Think about this concept for a minute. How is this even possible? It's possible because of the brilliant invention of interest, but that's not what I want to focus on. Instead, realize that if everyone paid back their debts including governments, there would be no money left in circulation. This is purely a hypothetical because as I said earlier everyone's debts can't be payed back. This is because collectively, we owe more than we have. One thing is certain, our financial systems operate much like a Ponzi scheme, and sooner or later, they crumble. Why, then, would we do this to ourselves? A monetary based economy is a form of modern slavery.

Money turns humans, who are naturally social creatures, to hate each other.

Money keeps us wasteful, and behind the technological curve. This is because sustainability is not profitable.

There are trillions of digital dollars being transferred all the time, used for nothing other than a number on a screen, yet we have worldwide poverty and hunger.

Imagine how much of crime would disappear if there were no monetary incentive. I would postulate that only crimes of passion would remain. These are the most infrequent of all crimes.

A world without money, although hard for some to imagine, would not only bring a lifestyle that I prefer, but is something that mankind desperately needs.

Thanks!
Txbizpro Reviewed by Txbizpro on . A world without money Recently, my beliefs have grown to new heights. What I perceive to be true absolutely shatters the belief system of most people. One of the thousand interconnected ideas is one that a "monetary based society" is inherently disruptive to natural human behavior. We all live in a monetary based society. It's a society based on money. Everyone has heard the phrase "money is the root of all evil", yet we all are slaves to getting and spending money. On Earth, forget just the U.S. alone, Rating: 5