Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1691 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

advice needed with wiring fans

Hi there =)

im just in a middle of planning how to build my growbox and iv a problem.

iv 2 4" 220-240~50Hz 20w standard bathroom fans and i dont know exactly how to wire them up.
    i did run them straight to light fitting before but this time i need to run them to normal socket.
    and my question is that what cable do i need and also what strength fuse should i use.

i game across few threads here but any of them didnt have any 100% answer. Maybe wount do.lol
    cos last thing i wanna do is set something on fire =(. and i did try to google that up but didnt really get any straight answers either..

any help would be really appreciated=)
    DemoMaas Reviewed by DemoMaas on . advice needed with wiring fans Hi there =) im just in a middle of planning how to build my growbox and iv a problem. iv 2 4" 220-240~50Hz 20w standard bathroom fans and i dont know exactly how to wire them up. i did run them straight to light fitting before but this time i need to run them to normal socket. and my question is that what cable do i need and also what strength fuse should i use. i game across few threads here but any of them didnt have any 100% answer. Maybe wount do.lol cos last thing i wanna do Rating: 5
    [align=center][align=center]??It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.? [/align][/align]

2.   Advertisements

Any idea,anybody? =)
    [align=center][align=center]??It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.? [/align][/align]

i wire bathroom fans frequently. I typically use a 14g wire with a 3 prong plug. white - white, black - black, green - green. no fuse needed. they work great. for what i need