Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1669 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Looking for new suggestions to add to the forum board, and or the index!

Hi community, we are currently hearing out suggestions to add the to forum, and or the index?

what kind of information are you looking for and or tools you would like added?

Please let us know so we can help build a community that is strong once again.

thanks again everyone!
    sundance. Reviewed by sundance. on . Looking for new suggestions to add to the forum board, and or the index! Hi community, we are currently hearing out suggestions to add the to forum, and or the index? what kind of information are you looking for and or tools you would like added? Please let us know so we can help build a community that is strong once again. thanks again everyone! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Two things that I think would be cool is private messaging and a way to customize our profiles. Just my little 2 cents.

good ideas, PMs will hopefully be working into soon,

Can you elaborate on what customizations you need for profiles? please be speicific so i can forward this on to those that can possibly make it so!

How about a Forum for the States that Have Legalization? :rasta: pr

Quote Originally Posted by sundance.
    good ideas, PMs will hopefully be working into soon,

Can you elaborate on what customizations you need for profiles? please be speicific so i can forward this on to those that can possibly make it so!
    Just being able to change the color and add background pics. Things to that nature. Maybe have different styles that we could pick and choose from just to personalize it a little. It just seems a little bland when everyone's profile looks exactly the same IMO.

Btw, I think its cool you guys are thinking about updating a little around here.

I second the PMs. I understand why you don't have them, but I could probably get Rhino Seeds to sponsor some seed giveaways if there was a PM function to protect the winner's personal information.

They'd probably restrict it to UK members only, but it would still be fun.

This link should be put back where people can find it.

It's old...but, a lot of info there.

Cannabis FAQs / FAQ , Recipes, Medical Marijuana

Quote Originally Posted by pushit
    Just being able to change the color and add background pics. Things to that nature. Maybe have different styles that we could pick and choose from just to personalize it a little. It just seems a little bland when everyone's profile looks exactly the same IMO.
    To add to pushits suggestion, maybe allow the general members to have a 'custom title' under their username (rather than settling for the "Registered+" title) - but with a catch of some kind, such as a member would have to be registered for a certain amount of months, rack up a certain number of posts, reputation points, etc.

I do realize that the "catch" can lend itself to the possibility of turbo-posters trying create a bunch of non-productive, contentless posts for the purpose of claiming such privileges, but an implementation of a more spelled-out "no turbo-posting" rule should remedy the problem.

These are all great suggestions and We will take a look at further adding some fun to your profiles,

Keep the suggestions coming so we can get a list going...

Thanks cann.com community

Regarding enhancements to the vbulletin interface that you could allow to the users:

As admin at RHaven we found it very popular to allow the members to customize their profile page and become the moderators of the profile messages that can be left there. Allowing them to create custom backgrounds and have control over what was displayed there gave everyone a sense of home. We were also able to profile well done pages and allow the members a bit of pride for a job well done.

Of course PM's. This is the major beef that people have regarding c.com, that there is no way to make private contact between members. Many smaller boards have sprung up, and RHaven was no exception to this, because we allowed the members this freedom, and the members liked it. I think this was the major reason that many members jumped ship here and went there... well, that and the politics of the day. This of course makes things much more dangerous and it would need to be managed carefully... and of course you would need to make it clear to everyone that nothing is really private from the authorities if they wanted to look.

I also liked many of PainRelief's ideas regarding setting up special sections regarding the medical aspects of cannabis in relation to vets, caregivers/providers and just general health information.

I also managed a very popular archive of the state of legalization in every state, and I had separate forums for each state. This allowed us to center in on each state and region's issues and legal fights... and again it was a popular section of the forum.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast