Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1603 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Looking for new suggestions to add to the forum board, and or the index!

I've been there, done that for years. Dial up sucks so bad I didn't get to experience a lot (or any) of video posts. Many sites do limit the size of attachments and I always re size my photos to 'web' dimensions maximum of 800 pixels. I wondered why the quality of images posted were so awful with mostly sizeways camera photos, HPS lighting and out of focus. It doesn't really matter to the effect of the posted page as they are thumbnailed anyway. Any remarks about the other two matters?

As far as I know Shov, the forum PTB are working to enable PMs for the general members, as it is perhaps the most requested improvement so far.

As far as changes to the Rep system, I personally dont see any change to this. The current system is in place mainly because the potentiality for "rep abuse" exists.

But then again if theres a way a member, who would become a victim of rep abuse, can bring the abuse to the attention of the Staff (the PM feature would be a useful tool for this)........

We are monitoring this thread and hope to slowly roll out some features and hopefully PMs sooner than later once we prepare other pieces of site,

thanks everyone for their patience

4.   Advertisements

How about a section on how to cure your MM, without using the Glass Jars. I know that everyone seems to think that it is the best way to cure, and it might be, but there are other ways. I have never done mine that way, and no one has ever told me that my weed was losing it's THC or did anyone ever tell me that it ever taste bad. Just a thought. Good luck, and happying growing.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234