Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1566 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Looking for new suggestions to add to the forum board, and or the index!

also maybe LED vs Induction?

An organics section, need a place to make camp for awhile.

3.   Advertisements

Definitely PM's. You start a conversation in a thread, one thing leads to another, then ooops! Its 'hey guys, I think we're about to go ...... OFF TOPIC!

We need a place for general conversation if we can't PM. (I couldn't find a chat room do we have one? I'm using a cell ph & it won't let me in thoes anyway, tells me, you can't open new window till u close one), maybe a sub forum & call it something like, DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN.....or even, general conversation. Then if we want to expound on something thats becoming 'off topic' we can say, hey, lets take this to xxxx before we end up, you got it....OFF TOPIC!
    I\'m an ole\' tree huggin hippie. I do what I like & like what I do.

Not to be a pest, but I've noticed most of the old heads/hippies seem to be night owls. Maybe a sub forum called the night shift for open/general conversations? I'm sure I'm not the only one with just a cell ph who keeps getting the 'can't open another window' message, so can't get into chat rooms. :-D

Quote Originally Posted by catbuds
    Not to be a pest, but I've noticed most of the old heads/hippies seem to be night owls. Maybe a sub forum called the night shift for open/general conversations? I'm sure I'm not the only one with just a cell ph who keeps getting the 'can't open another window' message, so can't get into chat rooms. :-D
    can you elaborate on the "can't open another window" message? is it from your cell phone or is it a error message from our site?
    If its from the site, if you can give us more details that will help us nail down the problem,

thanks!

Ahh babe, it's my cell phone (galaxy s lll). I think it's bacause my memorys nearly maxed out (damned candy crush, etc.) But is there a way I can pm or message thoes on my friend list? So many opportunities for great conversation with other old heads, & come so close to going off topic so many times. If not pm's, I kinda like my idea of the open sub-forum, & I think the name 'the night shift' has a great ring to it. Not trying to work your butt off, I know everybody likes their own ideas. But damned, this is the first forum I've joined where I'm not the oldest one there, & I think those on my friends list would love the hell out of this.

Quote Originally Posted by painretreat
    How about a Forum for the States that Have Legalization? :rasta: pr
    I really like this idea.

We'll reexamine the forum list and make the additions for the ones with legalization, thanks

and we have been exploring ways to open up the pm so that remains a possibility in the future.

Is there a particular state you wish first?

Three things I'd really like to see improved here.

1) Enlarge the maximum size of photos that may be inserted into threads. Yes, photos may be clicked and enlarged but I think the images are too small as they appear in context.

2) Private Messages. Threads get filled up with unrelated questions and answers. Members can't ask each other questions without posting on a thread. I think that this deteriorates good threads and makes interesting threads like grow logs too many pages so members are reluctant to go back and read grow logs.

3) When a member gives a reputation to another member they can't do that again for a considerable amount of time/number of threads, etc. The rep can be used to send a short private message but you may only be able to do this every great once in a while.

Thank you for your moderating, administrating and consideration.

Three things I'd really like to see improved here.

1) Enlarge the maximum size of photos that may be inserted into threads. Yes, photos may be clicked and enlarged but I think the images are too small as they appear in context.

Actually Shov, this can pose a problem for some dial-up users (me being among them) who want to view the thread. This morning I recieved a report on my desk and when I proceeded to investigate the post that was reported, the page refused to load which I think had alot to do with the large size and/or ultra-high resolution of the attachments contained in the thread containing that post.
    After about 15 minutes or so waiting for the thread to load (yes, 15 minutes or so), my system crashed. Even the report itself took more than 5 minutes to load due to the copy of the "problem post" that was included in the report.
    I had to end up passing the buck to my Staff colleagues to check out the problem post. I certainly was not a happy camper.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast