Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1640 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

great news for north carolina!!

has anyone else heard that medical marijuana is now legal in north carolina i didnt know till i went to a friends house to pick up my computer he had to fix it for me but anyway we were talking and tokeing a one hitter of the best higrade pot in town and he told me had i heard that
    medical marijuana is now legal here in north carolina i liked to flipped out he said he seen it on the front page of the paper and he went to his dortor
    to ask for a recmendation for he can legally buy it at a depencery just like in cali or grow his own and caregivers can legally grow it to with a permit
    i dont know what the limit is they can grow but the only amount a patient can have 1oz a month on them nomore shitty i know but atleast its legal
    asoon as as my friends doc getsd the paper work the patient has to fills out im going to goto him he allreadyy apporved his use he has back problems that causes very bad pain im going to goto him to and see if i c an get it if i dont im going to open up a despecery in my town if i can find out where i have to go get the permits etc
    webmaster420 Reviewed by webmaster420 on . great news for north carolina!! has anyone else heard that medical marijuana is now legal in north carolina i didnt know till i went to a friends house to pick up my computer he had to fix it for me but anyway we were talking and tokeing a one hitter of the best higrade pot in town and he told me had i heard that medical marijuana is now legal here in north carolina i liked to flipped out he said he seen it on the front page of the paper and he went to his dortor to ask for a recmendation for he can legally buy it at a Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

great news for north carolina!!

NORML had a rally in Raliegh last wk. to encourage the state legislature to enact new mm laws. Nothing has legally changed here and probably won't, since the GOP swept the state house in the last election. As a disabled "user", I would welcome these changes, but not holding my breath. Don't go flashing an oz. around just yet!