Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1709 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

HOW TO BE AN ACTIVIST!!!!

I agree- I watched the last half and was terribly dissapointed in what he had to say and even more disappointed in the congresses decision on Abortion.
    Freedom of Choice does not apply only to women's bodies- it applies to how we want to treat ourselves when we are sick. There are many states where you do not have any choice to go outside of allopathic care and more states that will not allow you to make the decision of how your child is to be treated in the case of illness….
    Jobs…wow this area is well above the national average for unemployment- the grow stores are very very busy and every where you turn it is pretty obvious why cannabis is not legal here- the blackmarket makes a fortune here - and yes that includes those politicians who are making Poor Barry's job so difficult to do…
    The funniest thing in our state- the politicians really are making a lot of money off of 'renting' that federal land out for large crops every summer - so much so that the only political backing a MMJ bill could get was through the Ag Department- trying to support our subsidized farmers who are losing thier land- one little peice at a time…
    Time for real change- and doesn't look like either party gets that huh?

HOW TO BE AN ACTIVIST!!!!

try to grow in s.carolina.lot of bibles.hum,back to the cold of new england last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by crystaliscious
    Tennessee introduced a MMJ bill- looks pretty similar to other states.
    Our Repubulican leader stated on the local news he didn't think it would get enough votes and that we didn't have any funds in our budget to implement a new process…..asshole, he then went on to talk about the 200 million that the state is in debt, then onto the fucking cabinet that they can pay to ban Obamacare from the state….
    Looks like it's gonna be a fight here in dixie!

Oh yeah….after seeing this my daughter ( adult) calls me up to ask if we are trying to seceed the union!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345