Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1581 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Guatemala Closer to Depenalized Cannabis!!! :D

So the reason I care enough to post is because I live here!

watch interview video clip:
    BBC News Channel - HARDtalk, Fernando Carrera - Minister of Foreign Affairs, Guatemala, Cannabis should be treated ?the same as alcohol?

Cannabis should be treated â??the same as alcoholâ??

When Guatemalaâ??s President Otto Perez Molina took office just over a year ago he said the war on drugs has failed and that it was time to consider decriminalising them.

HARDtalk speaks to the newly appointed Foreign Minister, Fernando Carrera and asks what this would entail.

Mr Carrera says that Cannabis should be treated "the same as alcohol" with "legalised production and regulated distribution and trade".
    daozen Reviewed by daozen on . Guatemala Closer to Depenalized Cannabis!!! :D So the reason I care enough to post is because I live here! watch interview video clip: BBC News Channel - HARDtalk, Fernando Carrera - Minister of Foreign Affairs, Guatemala, Cannabis should be treated ?the same as alcohol? Cannabis should be treated â??the same as alcoholâ?? When Guatemalaâ??s President Otto Perez Molina took office just over a year ago he said the war on drugs has failed and that it was time to consider decriminalising them. HARDtalk speaks to the newly Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Guatemala Closer to Depenalized Cannabis!!! :D

good luck it what we all hope for.