Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1593 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Little help please

Hi...

iv a question, lol

is it possible to connect normal bathroom fan behind the dimmer switch to control its rpm?
    and switch itself will be wired up straight to mains and allso what amp fuse should i use?

it will take me fev more months to save up enaugh cash to buy all the decent equipment and LED panels so i wanna just get a wee grow going using normal CFLs and T4s.

im been stalking threads in this forum for months but i neva didnt try to grow before ..
    so i tought ill give it a go =)
    Cannabinoidzz Reviewed by Cannabinoidzz on . Little help please Hi... iv a question, lol is it possible to connect normal bathroom fan behind the dimmer switch to control its rpm? and switch itself will be wired up straight to mains and allso what amp fuse should i use? it will take me fev more months to save up enaugh cash to buy all the decent equipment and LED panels so i wanna just get a wee grow going using normal CFLs and T4s. im been stalking threads in this forum for months but i neva didnt try to grow before .. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Little help please

Yea you can do that. the size of the fuse depends on the size of the wire. 14/2 with a ground would be 15 amp fuse or breaker. 12/2 with ground would be a 20 amp. you might not want to slow it down at all, those small fans don't push much air iwhen a static pressure builds up. just make sure that when the fan is on thereis pleny of air being vented in.

OH, and welcome to the world of growing. the best thing I could tell you is be patient.

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook