Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1847 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

my first growlog

sweet man at least its nothing to worry about! do u think they're stretched a bit?? i see other ppls pics of seedlings n they're alot lower to the ground than mine. my lights like a foot away from the top of plants.

my first growlog

its normal

3.   Advertisements

my first growlog

cheers mal thats good to hear!

my first growlog

o you see other peoples plants like mine because afer they get a little bit out of the soil like yours i tak it out and berry it back a little deeper this encerages more roots to grow out of the stem area
    was growing in a really humid area outside one day i noticed that i had roots prouting out of the stemms to about a foot up it scared me didnt now what to do to i placed a bottomless bucket around it filled with dirt

my first growlog

oh rite i mite have to give that a go in the morning!

my first growlog

day #7

pics 1 and 2 are the grapegums and pic 3 is the white widdow

Attachment 289851Attachment 289852Attachment 289853

my first growlog

day #8

looking good! pics 1 and 2 are the grapegums and pic 3 is the white widow

Attachment 289861Attachment 289862Attachment 289863

my first growlog

day #9

iv noticed that all 3 have turnt a pale/light green is this normal?! iv seen pics of other seedlings n they're alot darker
    pics 1 and 2 are the grapegums and pic 3 is the white widow

Attachment 289891Attachment 289892Attachment 289893

my first growlog

keep in mind that all strains will look a little different while growing. not to mention you have different conditions then everyone else with all grow styles being custom and never duplicated. I only have two grows under my belt so you dont have to believe me but I remember how it was to see them at this stage. So exciting and not knowing what to do exactly.

One thing that you are always going to want to remember is that it is a weed and it thrives on neglect. Dont love your plants to death. I know how exciting it is for the first grow.

Keep in mind that you are almost thru the hard part. I feel like everyone fucks up the germ process or the seedling process. Once they mature its pretty hard to kill the plants. Cannabis plants are resilliant fuckers and will bounce back from just about anything if you know how to treat them right.

One problem I had for the longest time was a CalMag issue. Once your fan leaves start to turn yellow and get brown spots on them dont freak out. Buy some CalMag. You should use it with every watering. Most Nutes that you will use have trace amounts of Calcium and Magnesum and you will need to give them the CalMag they need or you will have Nute deficiencies.

CalMag is pretty cheap I got it for only 18 dollars and it will last me for at least 3 or 4 grows.

Once you have nute deficiencies the plant will get stunted and stop growing until you fix the problem. This issue took me about 2 weeks of progress in my grow before I figured out the solution and was able to afford it.

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.
    I dont claim to know it all. I still have tons to learn. Just trying to help you out from making the same mistakes that I did

my first growlog

cheers for the comment ghost! i think i need to let them get on with it and stop worrying about them so much lol im gonna have a look into getting some calmag just incase (well the english equivalent anyway).

day #11

we're into the double figures! pic 1 and 2 are the grapegums pic 3 is the white widow

Attachment 289904Attachment 289905Attachment 289906

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast