Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1571 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Turning hash oil into edible oil?

kay, I have 3gs of pure hash oil, meant for smoking. How do I make it into oil that can be digested? Should I put the hash oil in a pan with vegetable oil and let it simmer while stirring in order to melt it?
    psychedelick Reviewed by psychedelick on . Turning hash oil into edible oil? kay, I have 3gs of pure hash oil, meant for smoking. How do I make it into oil that can be digested? Should I put the hash oil in a pan with vegetable oil and let it simmer while stirring in order to melt it? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

NOOOO! not veggie oil! Use unsalted REAL butter! See your other post!

Can you use coconut oil or coconut milk, instead? The coconut oil is better helping the body to assimilate the product.

Quote Originally Posted by brett622
    Can you use coconut oil or coconut milk, instead? The coconut oil is better helping the body to assimilate the product.
    YES YOU CAN AND ITS AWESOME. Use the coconut oil rather than milk, it gives you a much more potent product. All of the hardcore cannabis cooks in WA state use coconut oil for baking, i feel like its cleaner.

Use the whole range of products, but lately got very nauseated during wedding preps. Friend(Bigfoot) from out west jumped into help, actually was his mate that worked. A little butter, or cream, or coconut milk in small pan, warmed enough that oil (good heavy dose) mixed into the fat. Said I needed a little heat to activate the thc. Added mix to my sweet tea, and it did well well. For rid of nausea, and caught a nice buzz. Very little heat.

Use a cooking thermometer and keep the mix at 210-225 for ten minutes to convert the cbc and thc to their active forms, that's what I read haven't done it so if anyone knows more chime in.