Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1900 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Anyone wanna see a specific x vs x?

Ok so I'm going to use this as an actual log for my start up with new construction so bare with me there may be some time between postings but I'm hoping I can get some feed back from the community, I'm gonna set up a grow room with 3 stations a fair size veg room for side by sides until I find my absolute perfect set up I'm not scared of mess ups so we can have some fun here! A flower room, and a small shelf or work bench in one of the rooms for germ/clone, prep, tools, etc... I for now I'm gonna do soil, I'm gonna set up a scrog and sog both exactly identical conditions being the same veg room and such ill probably try to force through a quick little sog to collect clones throw them over to flower then pull my males and male clones and by that time ill be all set to do my side by sides on scrog vs sog, meanwhile Im putting together a herbies seeds mix n match order, I am thinking 3 of 5 strains that ill eventually pick favorites and do an isolated pollination to collect seeds for later as we can have some fun for now going through strain testing as well. I'm thinking my first order is gonna be Barney's liberty haze, Barney's tangerine dream, Barney's pineapple chunk, Mandalas Satori, and ghs super lemon haze... my wife and I are different I look for freight train to the face slam into an even head and body high that's more day/social smoke energetic go to work stuff, my wife like one hit like never before can't believe how stoned I am couch lock, so I look at all types lol but as soon as I get the seeds I want them to follow right behind these bag seeds I'm running through as a test runthen the good stuff I wanna do a soil run that get into bubbler then ebb n flow and so on lots of side by sides so as soon as seeds new seeds come we can get right into some solid myth buster fun and growing so if any one wants to see any grow styles side by side strain vs strain, lst vs scrog, scrog vs sog, scrog pruning vs scrog no pruning ANY AND ALL input and scenarios this community needs to see/settle disputes give me INPUT!! majority rules let have fun!!
    Indimaniac Reviewed by Indimaniac on . Anyone wanna see a specific x vs x? Ok so I'm going to use this as an actual log for my start up with new construction so bare with me there may be some time between postings but I'm hoping I can get some feed back from the community, I'm gonna set up a grow room with 3 stations a fair size veg room for side by sides until I find my absolute perfect set up I'm not scared of mess ups so we can have some fun here! A flower room, and a small shelf or work bench in one of the rooms for germ/clone, prep, tools, etc... I for now I'm Rating: 5
    LETS GET SMOKEY:jointsmile:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...k3-flower.html
    \"Anything I say is purely hypothetical, and not in anyway representative of my actions\"

2.   Advertisements

Sorry for the typos sorry kind of flew through that but basically I'm looking for group participation I want to know what everyone out there wants to see! Input on how I set up my grow room, strains grow and smoke reports, if you wanna know a method works before u try it or which method is better etc LET ME KNOW ill try it post step by step so everyone can see the proof to back up any theories!! "Lets get together and feeeel alallrriiiiggght!!" Lol
    LETS GET SMOKEY:jointsmile:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...k3-flower.html
    \"Anything I say is purely hypothetical, and not in anyway representative of my actions\"

K this is my starter cab will post construction of room next week as we go.. 15 other seeds germed will be joining this lil hopefully girl lol....

Ok so I bought alot of materials I'm gonna post some pics here I set up my perm starter seed/clone cab for fun and just for a little something extra, I'm putting up a wall it will partition off 8.5x17 for me to play in, I have all the stuff I'm starting construction this week, I'm thinking at this point of three or four rooms since I wanna do vs. And experiment it will give me lots of rooms, it'll either be 3- 5.5ishx8 rooms or 4- 4ishx8 rooms, so I can do two veg and two flower, as far as actual use if u thin about it I was thinking a 2 ft wide walkway(lol sideways walk anyway) shaving the 8ft depths down to 6ft, I'm gonna run four inch ducting throughout with an intake and exhaust both carbon filtered(ill post u guys have to see my homemade carbon filters they are AMAZING!! easy, and dahm near free!!! Oh refillable and last forever!!) Multiple hang downs attached in each section for suction y'd to the lights to pull the smell and heat at the same time out and up my chimney, it will have four fans and four vents two from one end to the other through the lights with the hang downs to suck out the smell ill run probably 100ish cam's on each end with boosters in between just because of all the openings, then a fresh air draw in near the ground to another vent at the far opposite end up the chimney as well just for exchange, I'm running a co2 tank system, I haven't decided for sure on lighting yet I could use some input on the room size to wattage thing for Max yield, I'm thinking of housing anywhere from 5-20 plants depending on method in each room, I'm gonna line the whole deal with panda, as well as partition my rooms with it folded for light separation, now as far as lights go if they are only potent in so many sq ft per watt wouldn't it be best to maybe do panda up against where the pots start so the open walkway isn't a waste of light and decreasing plant concentration!?? Humidity is about 55% give or take and temp STAYS a steady 70°f but I'm sure light and vent systems will change that a little but I'm running a bunch of meters and stats to keep things very consistent and low stress I'm gonna start a sog in one room with give or take 15-20 flip lights to flower pull my males clone my females and I'm thinking of putting 4 or 5 under a scrog set up and the rest to veg again in sog help me out here!!! I want input!! Anyone wanna see a particular side by side!? Any suggestions on light!? Vents!? Panda film!? Anything!? Anything at all!!!??? Three rooms or four? One scrog room or two to alternate? One sog veg room to flower beside the alternating scrog that's flowering or a delegate room for them(that's where the three or four rooms comes in) come on people as for now the first sprout I had is moving beautifully with her second set of leaves hers some pics of the set up for now...

Panda film?

Yut, that works... I would suggest using some sort of light reflecting barrier on the sides and even the top to reflect the light onto the plants. I use cardboard sheets 2' x 4' painted ceiling white (they were mylar for a few years). I hang or prop these up around the plants to keep the light in. They are easy to remove to water the plants etc.

I would love to see some indicas and some sativas side by side with different nutes like organi vs synthetic. Also I have never benn to keen on fimming some side by sides of fim vs not fimmed would be useful for me.

Def do the scrogs though ik nothing about this.

Cfl vs hps on the same strain? I got lots of ideas, hey you asked.

Ya me to that's why I'm eager to do it I'm actually just started synthetics grow nutes and have synthetics bloom for later I wanna do some micro supplements side by side to see how much of what does what so I have on the way(next week) Barney's pineapple chunk, Barney's tangerine dream, Barney's liberty haze, Mandalas Satori, ghs super lemon haze, delicious seeds carmello,and 10 freebies from the bank lol so 2k in and I'm ready to set up n run... I've got 8x16 decided into two with space on both ends for working around, cuttings prep etc I've got 4 1k light systems w.cool tubes 50' 6" duct, two tees I'm gonna do negative pressure by way of forced exhaust through the lights with a "T" aimed down into each room to pull air and scent, pulling from an outside vent to pull in my 30° f air across the lights to cool, on a 620cfm with controller to maintain desired temps, into a square 6x8 carbon filter fitted into a register boot out of the room and into the furnaces intake duct!! Save on heat!! I got #50 co2 tank with regulator, and controller 100' hose for dispersion I got 4- 5x4 table frames with screens for scrog and covers if I wanna use them for sog instead, timers surge strips etc 4 oscillating fans, enough panda to line everything and device rooms a greenhouse for germination and cutting that will go in the vanity from my earlier set up, the only thing I still haven't figured out is how I will share the air between the two decided rooms without letting light in!!! Because I don't wanna run separate co2 vents blah blah blah in each area!!! Any suggestions!? I had considered the staggered box thing but I want decent air transfer between rooms but without letting light over and I don't think a little square of air will be enough... but ya I'm getting ready to start building tomorrow!!

Ok so construction started yesterday... I was gonna post last night but it got too late n I forgot... so we got the wall up and the paneling, still needs a few more anchors but for all intensive purposes its up, all the new light systems are In as well as the 10'x100' roll for my whole room wallpaper lol ran all my wiring put in my co2 controller, and my co2 tank running lines for that, and my vents tomorrow, I cut the holes to vent my room through 4" of charcoal carbon and into the furnace intake! And ran that duct, so we are getting there!! Here's some pics to show progress

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast