Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1709 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Here we are a few years later

:rasta:Hello my Brothers and Sisters. Peace to all. So glad this Medical 420 is working out for us. I do hope everyone is happy and receiving their meds. New Mexico turned out to be a cool place to medicate. Having a great evening enjoying my Urkel. Sure would like to hear from you all again. How does everyone feel about service at the dispensaries? Does anyone have a favorite?
    waynester Reviewed by waynester on . Here we are a few years later :rasta:Hello my Brothers and Sisters. Peace to all. So glad this Medical 420 is working out for us. I do hope everyone is happy and receiving their meds. New Mexico turned out to be a cool place to medicate. Having a great evening enjoying my Urkel. Sure would like to hear from you all again. How does everyone feel about service at the dispensaries? Does anyone have a favorite? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

yep--last saturday was delivery from Greenleaf for me. had a small amount of eight different strains brought to me. Ever been to a marijuana buffett?? feeling no pain!!

Nice

Some are probably still having issues, but I think, other than supply issues and thhe slowness on the part of DOH getting cards to patients, the program is progessing nicely. I think once DOH wakes up to the fact that more producers are needed and they license more, all will be well.

If you cannot get your meds from up north, come to Las Cruces.

Sent in my paperwork today, certified mail.

Am interested to see if it's 30 days or 30 business days( +5) for the card... I think I was told realistically about 7 weeks.

Will update.

Best.