Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1982 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Couple trying something new

Me and the wife started a little something about 5 weeks ago from seeds of buds we smoked. Germinated a bunch of seeds and they all took off. got a simple set up had 13 going but one took of faster than the rest. The last few days we noticed the largest one had sacs all over the top branches so we just pulled him out tonight. Figured better safe than sorry, get rid for him now.

I should probably give you a little background on how our garden came about. My wife got bored when I went away to work. She got some bud and it was seedy so she soaked them and when they sprouted she threw them in black milk jugs and put them under lights in our closet. Tonight when we destroyed the male we transplanted a few to larger pots. We don't plan on transplanting more until they show signs of sex. We are running 400 watts on a 18 on and 6 off. we did one week juice and one week water back on the juice next week they're taking there time but look healthy.

any feed back feel free. always learn something new every day hope no more males and to all keep smoking
    nova scotia grow Reviewed by nova scotia grow on . Couple trying something new Me and the wife started a little something about 5 weeks ago from seeds of buds we smoked. Germinated a bunch of seeds and they all took off. got a simple set up had 13 going but one took of faster than the rest. The last few days we noticed the largest one had sacs all over the top branches so we just pulled him out tonight. Figured better safe than sorry, get rid for him now. I should probably give you a little background on how our garden came about. My wife got bored when I went away Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Don't you hate that! Some expert growers can tell males by them being tall and a bit spindly... I don't have the eye yet lol
    What kind of dirt are you using? Sounds like a nice project for ya'll

It's called sunshine aggregate plus mix 4 bought it at the right place to go highly recommended lol. Yeah it was a shame to kill it when it looked so pretty but the outcome will hopefully pay off

Never heard of it, but that doesn't mean much. Only thing I suggest is make sure its airy. You could add perlite. It might be fine though

What will the perlite do I airate the soil everyday added some strive and a. And. But. Last night from the looks today they look good I amwondering about the light though the stale are stretching tall and then tops look like there filling out nicely is this normal how far should the light be above them when I look at them all the looks like the associated won't catch up to the head lol is this normal

Well its hard to give you solid advice you haven't really said much about your whole setup.
    So what kind of lights are you using when do you plan on flowering? And what do you mean by airate the soil everyday. Better yet put up a bunch of pics.
    But 400watts should be enough to veg your plants. You want something like 5000 lumens per sqft

Gonna try here in a bit when they wake up i tried to load some but it wouldn't let me but for sure I will