Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1714 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Question About Growing regarding topping and fimming and supercropping! HELP!

Hey all, I am going to be growing for the first time this spring and understand the process of topping and fimming (what it does and how to do them) but my questions are

1. After topping, when it grows back, can I just fim the new tops? Or vice versa? If so is it good to do or does it produce less.

2. Which method do you prefer?

3. Can you supercrop tops, or does that top the plant? Also, where or what parts are best to supercrop?

Please RESPOND!!!!!
    dgskizzle Reviewed by dgskizzle on . Question About Growing regarding topping and fimming and supercropping! HELP! Hey all, I am going to be growing for the first time this spring and understand the process of topping and fimming (what it does and how to do them) but my questions are 1. After topping, when it grows back, can I just fim the new tops? Or vice versa? If so is it good to do or does it produce less. 2. Which method do you prefer? 3. Can you supercrop tops, or does that top the plant? Also, where or what parts are best to supercrop? Please RESPOND!!!!! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Try this area and see if you can find the info? http://boards.cannabis.com/search.php?searchid=850641

topping is the method of removing the top shoot ofthe plant and will grow 2 to 4 heads
    FIM( fuck i missed) is removeing a large portion of the shoot but leaves just enough to keep growing upwards and does the same as topping
    super crop is bending a branch and letting it heal this makes a thiker stem which will help with its bud production because it can hod more wieght
    these methods can be use right after every shoot of the plant but these can put some stress on your plant
    i personally like to FIM it then then wait until th next shoots develope a little bit and top those and start super crpping the main cola i top all the side shoot one more time before super cropping at every new node.

Quote Originally Posted by growhand420
    topping is the method of removing the top shoot ofthe plant and will grow 2 to 4 heads
    FIM( fuck i missed) is removeing a large portion of the shoot but leaves just enough to keep growing upwards and does the same as topping
    super crop is bending a branch and letting it heal this makes a thiker stem which will help with its bud production because it can hod more wieght
    these methods can be use right after every shoot of the plant but these can put some stress on your plant
    i personally like to FIM it then then wait until th next shoots develope a little bit and top those and start super crpping the main cola i top all the side shoot one more time before super cropping at every new node.
    How long do you veg?