Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1662 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Moon Rock Hash

Does anyone here know the process to make "Moon Rock Hash" If you haven't heard of it, it looks like golden glass and has a much harder feel than earwak, or any other oil based extracts. From what I have gathered its the same as making Earwax but taking and extra step in the out-gassing stage.

From what I can understand, you use wax paper, put a geloppi of the whipped oil on a piece of wax paper, place in a sealed mason jar and continue to let it out-gas. It should expand and pop onto the wax paper, creating a harder glassy substance.

Any thoughts, ideas, or links to a decent video or DIY guide?
    ThePinkJina Reviewed by ThePinkJina on . Moon Rock Hash Does anyone here know the process to make "Moon Rock Hash" If you haven't heard of it, it looks like golden glass and has a much harder feel than earwak, or any other oil based extracts. From what I have gathered its the same as making Earwax but taking and extra step in the out-gassing stage. From what I can understand, you use wax paper, put a geloppi of the whipped oil on a piece of wax paper, place in a sealed mason jar and continue to let it out-gas. It should expand and pop onto the Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Moon Rock Hash

I see this has been up a couple days with no answer. And I've never had this type, but it sounds like it could be a co2 extract other descriptions and pictures I've found.
    But you may be right
    I've only done a few co2 extraction and you do get a product with a bit differentalmost crumbly feel? I don't know thought I would throw in my 2 cents

Moon Rock Hash

Ill add that most probable is a low pressure co2 extract versus high pressure supercritical