Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1774 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

AUTOFLOWERING OUTDOORS?

Attachment 289258 i got a freebie of super automatic and i was wondering when should i start it out and is it worth putting money into it
    P.S. i live in the mid east of the u.s.a. if this helps
    growhand420 Reviewed by growhand420 on . AUTOFLOWERING OUTDOORS? 289258 i got a freebie of super automatic and i was wondering when should i start it out and is it worth putting money into it P.S. i live in the mid east of the u.s.a. if this helps Rating: 5
    THE MORE YOU GROW THE MORE YOU WILL KNOW AND THE MORE YOU SHARE THE MORE YOU CARE!!!!:smokin::thumbsup::thumbsup::smokin:

2.   Advertisements

AUTOFLOWERING OUTDOORS?

Auto flower are meant to produce fast.

If you live in a harsh climate where summers are short, then they are perfect for you.

Like me I am above North 60 and all I do out doors is Autos since I do not have enough time in a regular season to finish out.

We run practically 24 hours light until mid augsut and then only start getting dark for about 4 hours and so forth into September and by then, its wayy to cold.

These are much more worth it in my opinion if you do not have the proper growing time for out doors.

GL!

AUTOFLOWERING OUTDOORS?

Mr."growhand420" SIR, maybe you can give me some advice on some outdoor pot plants. I dug a 4 foot square hole in the ground, but 5 feet deep, filled it with 4 in 1 soil mixture, and put a 12" tall clone beside some seeds that sprouted in this hole. The seeded plants "tricked" themselves...don't know how or why, out of 7 seeds that came up, not one male...lucked out. Now, it's September 23rd and all these plants are in full bud but need at least another month. I was behind this year and summer came later than usual. I went to Crappy Tire in town here and bought a 4'X4'X5' green-house...fit perfect. I also have a tarp to put over that if they call for near freeze or freeze. Do you know if these green-houses do what the ad for them says? I know it would definitely be better than being in the cold air and cold nights, but it's the ground temperature that I'm concerned about. Does this tiny little greenhouse riggin help to pro-long the growing season...only until say Halloween? I was using 10-52-10 for budding, but gave them the last dosage over a week ago. I'm using lake water now, due to the plants being literally 20 feet from the lake on the lawn. The temperature of the lake water being under freezing, with the ground temp. remaining warm for at least a short while after summer, are my panties in a bunch over nuthin'? HELP! Either way, thank you and...is it 4:20 yet? Someplace it's close enough.