Just thought I would post the rules so far....

Proposed Producer Rules
Marijuana Producer Rulemaking Underway

December 5, 2012

Today the Washington State Liquor Control Board filed a CR-101 (pre-proposal filing) to enter into the initial stage of rule-making on the ??marijuana producer? license created by Initiative 502.

Marijuana Producer Only
This rule making is for the ??marijuana producer? license only. During this stage of the rule-making process the Board is seeking public comment and input on how the public thinks the license should work and what type of regulations should come with it.

Board staff will review the written input as it formulates draft rules. Once the draft rule is prepared, the Board will again seek comment on draft producer rules (CR 102), including at least one public hearing. It is likely that the Board will hold public hearings on the west and east sides of Washington State. Dates and times for those meetings will be posted on the LCB website as soon as they become available. Notices will also be sent via the I-502 Listserv maintained by the Liquor Control Board.

Tentative Timeline
Note: The below timeline is tentative. We will use the I-502 Listserv and website for notifications and updates as they are available. You can also follow us on twitter (WSLCB).

December 5, 2012
Board files CR 101 to initiate marijuana producer rulemaking
Mid-April
Board files CR 102 that includes a draft marijuana producer rule

Late-May
Public hearing on marijuana producer rules
Early-July
Marijuana producer rules become effective
Public Comment
Please forward your initial comments to the Liquor Control Board by mail, e-mail, or fax by mid-March 2013. A specific date will be posted soon.

By mail:
Rules Coordinator
Liquor Control Board
P.O. Box 43080
Olympia, WA 98504-3080

By e-mail: [email protected]
By fax: 360-664-9689

Processor and Retailer Rulemaking
Similar CRs will be filed at a later date for the proposed ??processor? and ??retailer? licenses created by I-502.

Thanks for your interest in the implementation of I-502. Please be sure to check back often.

Proposed Producer Rules | Washington State Liquor Control Board
hiamps Reviewed by hiamps on . So you want to grow Marijuana? Just thought I would post the rules so far.... Proposed Producer Rules Marijuana Producer Rulemaking Underway December 5, 2012 Today the Washington State Liquor Control Board filed a CR-101 (pre-proposal filing) to enter into the initial stage of rule-making on the ??marijuana producer? license created by Initiative 502. Marijuana Producer Only Rating: 5