Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1666 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Will you grow Pot for $48 an ounce?

As soon as they get it figured ou they are comming after the medical side of it as promised by our governor. That should be real interesting!

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Gande030
    It is my understanding that you are not allowed to be involved any more than one step of the process. You can't grow and package or grow and sell retail. Also the 25 percent tax applies to each sale. The grower pays on his sale to packager, packager on his to retailer and retailer on his to the public plus all other applicable sales taxes and business fees.

The tax man always wins. Thats the american way! As long as there are people like me who prefer to patronize the independent business man, it will still be business as usual on the street. Of course we will occasionally buy from a legal vendor, just to have the packaging to slip our street purchase into so it appears we're perfectly legal.
    I\'m an ole\' tree huggin hippie. I do what I like & like what I do.

The problem is, wtf are they thinking when they talk about taking away the right of the patient to grow? I take issue with that and I will be damned if I can't grow my own bud! I like the way I have figured out all the nuances that make a fine smoke and I just hate to buy retail and then get black ash or worse, spider mite shit! I just want to grow my own and be left alone, I am so sick of the cops and politicians taking my money because I smoke pot! It makes it hard to trust a cop or a politician anymore because they have caused me so much grief in my friends and family circles! I do not sell weed, I just work, smoke a little bud and try keep my wife happy like anyone else. But it seems like no matter what, the cops and the politicians are holding out their hands under the threat of putting one of us in a cage. Now that we finally can legally grow our own they want to take that away!! Why? Who's idea was turning the sick back into criminals anyway? Whoever they are I think they suck! Whew, sorry about that rant. Peace

Well I will find out first hand as I applied for Producer and Processor.....

nice! congrats and good luck. I read somewhere that the Colorado shops could be completely sold out in about 5 days after opening. I would not be surprised.
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

Lord Indica, you're very much entitled to rant. I do it often, & do it very well. Never apologize for speaking the truth, for the truth shall set you free. If we're not outspoken, then we're sitting back, letting the government control every nuance of our lives. I say speak out & be heard! I like what I'm hearing! ~~~PEACE!~~~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12