Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1492 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Big Bang 2 and Critical from feminised seeds. Virgin grower.

What's up everyone!

As it says I'm a 1st time grower.
    The girls are under 400w DS HPS lamp. They are in 10l pots with JI2 soil mix.
    The BB2 is about 28 days old and the Critical is 21 days old.
    The BB2 has had 1 feed about a week ago, I haven't fed Critical yet.
    I wasn't planning on doing a journal but I have had some issues so I thought I would see if I can get any help!

The BB2 had some nute deficiency (I think N and K) due to lock out. This was due to buying a truly crap pH tester - 1st newbie mistake! I have ordered a decent one now which should arrive in a few days. Anyway I flushed the BB2 and it has recovered well. I also preened the old leaves that were worst effected.

I can't seem to post pics for some reason, unless I can get around uploading as attachments??

The Critical is just starting to flower I think. Unfortunately BB2 is photo even though I got it from Auto section on the website - nevermind. I have had to drop lights from 18/6 to 12/12 to induce flowering. Will prob harm yield of Critical which is super auto but that's ok as BB2 is pretty big and should make up for loss!

Currently Critical is 10" tall quite bushy and judging by leaves pretty heavy indica 60-80%. BB2 is 2ft tall and seriously bushy, again fat indica leaves.
    I have some Advanced Nutes Bloom coming next week and will begin feeding when vertical growth stops on BB2, think critical is almost done only grown couple of inches in last few days!

Anyway if anyone has any tips etc I'm all ears.
    Cheers,
    Frosty

Stay Classy!
    FrostyTheDopeman Reviewed by FrostyTheDopeman on . Big Bang 2 and Critical from feminised seeds. Virgin grower. What's up everyone! As it says I'm a 1st time grower. The girls are under 400w DS HPS lamp. They are in 10l pots with JI2 soil mix. The BB2 is about 28 days old and the Critical is 21 days old. The BB2 has had 1 feed about a week ago, I haven't fed Critical yet. I wasn't planning on doing a journal but I have had some issues so I thought I would see if I can get any help! The BB2 had some nute deficiency (I think N and K) due to lock out. This was due to buying a truly crap pH Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

alright frosty

hope you can get some pic,s up mad to have a look at your big bang 2 was thinking of given b.b.2 a grow to see what she,s like is it as good as they say maybe you can let me know now any way. talk to you later bro

Hi Frosty,

Do you mind telling me where you ordered your seeds from - or at least letting me know if it was Rhino Seeds or not?

I work with Rhino Seeds and we probably sell more Feminised Seeds than anyone else (especially the 2 you bought). I don't see anywhere on our site where we listed BB2 as auto - just want to make sure there's not a mistake somewhere that I missed. And if it was another seed bank, I'll drop them a line so they can correct their site too - no sense in confusing people no matter who makes the sale.

Thanks!