Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1654 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

soy lecethin?

I keep hearing that lecithin speeds absorption and some thc will even enter in your stomach. The reasoning why it should work makes sense and I've tried it a few times in my weed pills and a delicious carrot cake I've never really noticed a difference if so little more than usual possibly placebo.
    So my question is have any of ya'll used it and did it make a noticable difference? If so maybe next time ill use more?
    qwisoking Reviewed by qwisoking on . soy lecethin? I keep hearing that lecithin speeds absorption and some thc will even enter in your stomach. The reasoning why it should work makes sense and I've tried it a few times in my weed pills and a delicious carrot cake I've never really noticed a difference if so little more than usual possibly placebo. So my question is have any of ya'll used it and did it make a noticable difference? If so maybe next time ill use more? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

soy lecethin?

Come on guys. Has nobody expiremented with it?

soy lecethin?

Quote Originally Posted by qwisoking
    I keep hearing that lecithin speeds absorption and some thc will even enter in your stomach. The reasoning why it should work makes sense and I've tried it a few times in my weed pills and a delicious carrot cake I've never really noticed a difference if so little more than usual possibly placebo.
    So my question is have any of ya'll used it and did it make a noticeable difference? If so maybe next time ill use more?
    I have used lecithin 3 times now with caramels twice and with cookies. I used 2 1/2 tablespoons in a caramel mix with 1 cup well washed cannabutter. Fabulous....i would say twice the initial kick to start with, 1/2 hour and you can feel it. I think the caramels had a better kick than the cookies.....probably the absorption rate. Now the buzz seems to fade faster, in say 3 hours compared to 4 or more for items without lecithin. I put the equivalent of .9grams of real good pot in each double size caramel.

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook