Hello im am a 34 yearl old female from costa rica looking for help to go trim weed on season ,couple of friends on mine wente to arcadia and mendocino on october and i sure want to do that as i really really need the money..dont really know where to start so I apreciate any tip advice contact or anything you guys can provide to point me in the right direction I 've heard is kind of hard to get a spot to go do that..of course my friends said they will try to hook me up...but I also wanna look my self in case that it dont work out with them...again thanks for any help provided peace
lola30 Reviewed by lola30 on . Hello from Costa Rica Hello im am a 34 yearl old female from costa rica looking for help to go trim weed on season ,couple of friends on mine wente to arcadia and mendocino on october and i sure want to do that as i really really need the money..dont really know where to start so I apreciate any tip advice contact or anything you guys can provide to point me in the right direction I 've heard is kind of hard to get a spot to go do that..of course my friends said they will try to hook me up...but I also wanna look my Rating: 5