Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1611 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

what is a caregiver

I been on this site for a year now and all i see is so called CAREGIVERS trying to sell there MIDS for top dollor . Those pepole are not caregivers they are caretakers. LOOK OUT ITS MIDS
    free022064 Reviewed by free022064 on . what is a caregiver I been on this site for a year now and all i see is so called CAREGIVERS trying to sell there MIDS for top dollor . Those pepole are not caregivers they are caretakers. LOOK OUT ITS MIDS Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

what is a caregiver

i cant speak for every one but being a Caregiver is not easy. There is a big learning curve and if your not that good then its hard to pay the bills.Growing takes a lot of time, labor, money and for me love.
    For myself I am sorry in that I have not tried to contacted you when I have the ability to help you.I must say looking it at it from a CG view I feel your pain but a few thing would turn off a noobie CG.
    In your original post you mentioned you were on a fixed income which looks like you actualy said" I want some cheep medicine". This might not be the case but thats what some might see.
    To a struggling CG this is a waste of time for both parties from the get go.
    There are many people whom need help and a single CG is not going to be able to handle everyone, so why not take the ones that are more economically stable.
    There are many more but you see the point.
    Maybe make an new account and dont talk about your ssi.
    And also you may want to read the forum rules.
    If you want to talk more drop me a line.

what is a caregiver

You Meen The ones with a lot of money And it dont cost that much to grow I have grown before and I have Vidos on youtub of my grow All i see you want is money$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

what is a caregiver

I think you got the wrong idea. I am mearly trying to get you to see some of the other side but looks like you know everything already.I guess nothing more to be said.good luck.