Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1538 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Medical strain for Celiac Disease (apetite, pain, etc)

Hello. Today I have been informed that I've got Celiac Disaese. I didn't know what it was the reason I had stomach pains, I lost my apetite, my skin is full of blamishes etc. Can someone tell me which strain should I grow? Anyone tested good one that helps to fight Celiac's symptomes? I actually have White Widow x Big Bud and clean White Widow. Tell me which one should I go for. Thanks.
    Goodboi Reviewed by Goodboi on . Medical strain for Celiac Disease (apetite, pain, etc) Hello. Today I have been informed that I've got Celiac Disaese. I didn't know what it was the reason I had stomach pains, I lost my apetite, my skin is full of blamishes etc. Can someone tell me which strain should I grow? Anyone tested good one that helps to fight Celiac's symptomes? I actually have White Widow x Big Bud and clean White Widow. Tell me which one should I go for. Thanks. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Goodboi
    Hello. Today I have been informed that I've got Celiac Disaese. I didn't know what it was the reason I had stomach pains, I lost my apetite, my skin is full of blamishes etc. Can someone tell me which strain should I grow? Anyone tested good one that helps to fight Celiac's symptomes? I actually have White Widow x Big Bud and clean White Widow. Tell me which one should I go for. Thanks.
    I have Gastroparesis, which is a gastric condition that causes me, on a daily basis, to be nauseous, not to digest my food, endure stomach pains, vomiting and lost appetite. A lot of those same symptoms seem to be related as well to Celiac Disease. So, in saying that let me tell you what works for me.

(this all depends on what symptoms are bothering me most at the time I smoke)

~For a painful day I use Indica or at least Indica dominant Hybrid.

~For a day full of nausea and vomiting I personally like to use a Sativa or Sativa dominant Hybrid, so I can still function in my day.

~For night symptoms I almost always use an Indica so that I can sleep through the night without symptoms waking me up.

*If I am really nauseous I use a Vaporizer to ingest the medicine instead of smoking it. Sometimes the process of smoking the old fashioned way will upset my stomach, I think mainly because I cough more when smoking instead of vaporizing. I have an Iolite and it is portable and I know it will work perfect every time (Iolites do not have a temp control gauge like some other models do, which is good for portability and bad for the lack of personal control when using the heating elements).

~I also use edibles, though I would talk to your doctor about the impact it could have on your particular disease to digest the edible before ever trying one. Most edibles have gluten ect in them, so keep all that in mind before and when taking them.

Anyways, I hope that helped :hippy:

Feathers

sorry.... double post

Thanks for your post

So I think that Dinafem's White Widow will help me with pain, and 70% Sativa (no idea what strain it is ) will be good for nausea and vomiting. Thank's God I don't have night sympthomes and I can normally sleep, because I would be totally broken. Anyways, have you tried using bong with diffuser? It change's smoke into steam and it's easier to inhale :]