Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1649 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

MMJ Quality in AZ.

So i've tried MANY of the clubs out here and have had my card for quite some time now and I still have not found and true "Top shelf" medication. Whats the secret here? why is all the Stuff in the clubs complete crap and why is ti so hard to find quality medication. Does anybody know of ANY way to obtain top shelf medication? I'm almost to the point of quitting.
    duestay Reviewed by duestay on . MMJ Quality in AZ. So i've tried MANY of the clubs out here and have had my card for quite some time now and I still have not found and true "Top shelf" medication. Whats the secret here? why is all the Stuff in the clubs complete crap and why is ti so hard to find quality medication. Does anybody know of ANY way to obtain top shelf medication? I'm almost to the point of quitting. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

MMJ Quality in AZ.

Growing your own is the most reliable way to get top notch meds. It takes a bit of time to learn and master techniques, but it is worth it!

MMJ Quality in AZ.

Well, I agree with MVP growin is the best. I have the same prob cause my tolerance builds quickly. I have to take a break now and then. When I come back, its beautiful man...Hang in there, take a break, practice the growin skills and see how it goes. Doin a bit of strain research will help, switch back forth between sativa dominant and indica, see if that helps...
    Si Vis Pacem para bellum