Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1495 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Kief/kiff vs hash

I keep seeing kief showing up here and there and wondered how many people actually know what it is.
    Kief and hash are two different things. hash is made solely from female plants, kief is made from males
    and is a mixture of trichomes and pollen. it's usually very blond or pale yellow.
    you can tell how good it is by how well it compresses. the more it crumbles or is powdery the higher the pollen content
    and the less potent it will be. it's considered poormans hash in a lot of the areas it originates from.
    good hash comes from the trichomes of female buds and leaves(can be a heartbreaking process to smash your girls up but worth it.)
    it can be all kinds of colors and potency's depending on how its made. it better than the the buds would have been
    because its concentrated considerably. the effects can vary just like the buds do but more intensely.
    kief on the other hand unless its high in trichs will usually get you a headache or at least thats best ive gotten from most of what ive had.
    i had a friend from lebanon a long time ago and when i asked him about kief he just laughed and asked me why id want to bother when could you smoke hash.
    in my experience he was absolutely right.
    not sure what, if any psychoactive properties are in pollen but from what i can tell its just about nil. i know there are cultural
    references to pollen from males regarding health but have no idea what studies may have been done or not.
    anyway, kief has become a sort of urban legend it seems. if you get the choice....go with hash. and for the record i'm not sayin it cant be good, it just usually isnt.
    Mal420xl Reviewed by Mal420xl on . Kief/kiff vs hash I keep seeing kief showing up here and there and wondered how many people actually know what it is. Kief and hash are two different things. hash is made solely from female plants, kief is made from males and is a mixture of trichomes and pollen. it's usually very blond or pale yellow. you can tell how good it is by how well it compresses. the more it crumbles or is powdery the higher the pollen content and the less potent it will be. it's considered poormans hash in a lot of the areas it Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Kief/kiff vs hash

Hash comes in many forms. Kief is a form of hash. Fuss over the distinctions without a difference to your heart's content. Enjoy!

Kief/kiff vs hash

Really enjoy vaporizing hash or wax using a portable vaporizer.

Kief/kiff vs hash

So the powder that builds up in the bottom of my grinder is hash? I always called it kief. I guess it all depends on your local slang. Some call it kief some hash, just like subs / hero's / grinders or cougar / mountain lion / catamount.