Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1437 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

End of week 3 (flowering). Do my plants look like they are starting week 4?

Hi everyone,

I am uploading a few photos here. My plants got off to a slow start..at least I think and am not sure if they look like plants entering week 4 (flower) or are they a little behind in development.

Attachment 288827Attachment 288826Attachment 288828Attachment 288829Attachment 288830

One of them is very Sativa dominant and that is the one with pretty much nothing there..just a couple hairs.

Would like some feedback. I really hope I can get all of them down by mid march because I have to go away for a few days and that could spell disaster. I am kinda paranoid about the smell, though, none of them are making any at the moment.

I don't see any trichomes yet, but hopefully soon. They suffered a bit of nute burn 2 weeks ago and am finishing off with a final flush now, then I will start with bloom nutes next week.

Also, I think they might have been stressed a little because I did some trimming and one top last week. The Pineapplecrunch grew almost 6 inches in 5 days..I was like WTF? I had to slow it down. At that rate, it would hit the top of my tent in no time.
    steveat Reviewed by steveat on . End of week 3 (flowering). Do my plants look like they are starting week 4? Hi everyone, I am uploading a few photos here. My plants got off to a slow start..at least I think and am not sure if they look like plants entering week 4 (flower) or are they a little behind in development. 288827288826288828288829288830 One of them is very Sativa dominant and that is the one with pretty much nothing there..just a couple hairs. Would like some feedback. I really hope I can get all of them down by mid march because I have to go away for a few days and that Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

End of week 3 (flowering). Do my plants look like they are starting week 4?

Sativa's take longer to grow.. typically 10-14 weeks in flower.. Indica strains range from 7-10 weeks. Doesnt seem like anything is wrong.. you just have different strains that grow and mature at different rates.. Sativa's take a lot of patience to grow.. but its well worth it IMO!
    I grow food.. Not weed.. But I like weed.. So I will help you grow it as best I can ;-)