Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1492 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

dispensary info

sorry if this is in another post but wanted to get some information on buying/transporting weed in nm. I am in sw , in silver city area, so I am wondering if anyone knows the closest dispensaries I can go to without going through border patrol. I was thinking that I dont even know if I can get over the mtns at this time of the year to head towards albuqurque in order to not go through border patrol. I was wondering too, if i am stopped by state police , is it legit, as long as I have my card with me.?

I am looking to get some indica / ^ cbds in order for chronic insomnia. Thanks for any help guys..
    pelagic420 Reviewed by pelagic420 on . dispensary info sorry if this is in another post but wanted to get some information on buying/transporting weed in nm. I am in sw , in silver city area, so I am wondering if anyone knows the closest dispensaries I can go to without going through border patrol. I was thinking that I dont even know if I can get over the mtns at this time of the year to head towards albuqurque in order to not go through border patrol. I was wondering too, if i am stopped by state police , is it legit, as long as I have my card Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

dispensary info

Is there a checkpoint between silver city and t or c? As far as i know theres a dispensary in t or c. Never ordered from there before so if you do go some feedback would be cool. You should be legit if youwere to get stopped by state police if you do have your card on you. As long as your not over on your limit and "intoxicated."

dispensary info

thks for the response,, yea, i dont smokeor drink and drive. so, there is no problem there.. Idk if there is any between silver and t and c., thats really the only way in/out I would think.. I need to just grow my own.

dispensary info

Quote Originally Posted by pelagic420
    thks for the response,, yea, i dont smokeor drink and drive. so, there is no problem there.. Idk if there is any between silver and t and c., thats really the only way in/out I would think.. I need to just grow my own.
    Growing your own is good but it takes time. I believe the checkpoint on I-25 north of Las Cruces is south of Hatch. If I recall correctly, you would come out of the Gila Mountains at Hatch from Silver. The producer in T or C would be your safest if they have medicine. There is a producer in Pine Hill which is north of Silver. You could make a drive over and find out where the checkpoints are located.

How much did you think you were going to purchase per trip? I probably wouldn't buy less than an ounce. Too much gas and time cost otherwise. The only reason I ask, is that I know of a fellow patient who went through the Deming checkpoint with 2 ounces in a motor home (which is their home and meds are consumed in the MH) and didn't have a problem. Any amount is a risk and you have to decide if your relief is worth the risk. If so, there are meds available in Las Cruces.

Best of luck!

dispensary info

Check with Josh at Greenleaf he might be able to help with getting you clones or seeds.

dispensary info

I've been in the program 6 months and the newness has worn off. I plan on growing my own ,as everyone should. But in the mean time , I am buying. There is a delivery sevice coming down south that works great. On my first order maybe I had some dissapointment, but now I am also learning what strain I like better. Get registered with all of the producers that deliver,find one you like.
    On another note, I was in a dispensary in Albq. this past week for the first time, and was very impressed. Felt like I was in a cross between a doctors office and a Walgreens.

dispensary info

thanks everyone for your inquiries.. This is a great, supportive forum in an area this is mistakenly, somewhat taboo from an society that has gone to sleep.., had to put that in there.. kinda pessimistic a little on awareness of people in many areas,, but getting better..
    I am still waiting for my card, started this journey about 3 months ago, and still got a ways to go.. Although, its great our state even participates in this, as I come from the bible belt and I dont know if people will ever change in their views. I think, once I get the list of disp. I can start to make some decisions of the best route. Just want to be prepared to go, as I am def. tired of these man made shenanigans in my body. I want the natural route.. Just hoping my employment doesnt find out, or freak out if they do.. As this, is still a gray area, even with the state law. Thnks everyone, and hope all is well over new mexico!!!

dispensary info

Yea pelagic that is still something that makes no sense if we are legal to medicate employers should not be able to hold that against you.But in this state we still have the Master Slave thinking.

dispensary info

does anyone know of any insight on the credibility and bud quality that is being delievered of some of the companies? Just kinda overwhelmed a little bit,and wanted a little opinion.. you can message me if u want.. bc i dont know the policies on this site, as far as promoting dispensaries.. thks

dispensary info

well i guess there is no email on here.. just anyones opinon, or generality.. just dont want to throw money away, as it is kind of expensive ,,
    thks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook