Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1749 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

dispensary info

The day I got my card ,I drove to Ruidoso. Got blown away. At their place you can bring your own pipe and sample if you have a driver.My wife and I pulled up in the parking lot and I smelled it. Walked in the door and couldn't believe it. Registered, and took home 4 or 5 kinds. My first trip I did not pay attention to price. Now after 6 months I do.
    Delivery is the way once you find a strain you like. Price, ranges from 10 to 15 a gram on what I look at.And most expensive is not always the best. When in albq. stop in and register at Greenleaf. No smoking at this one, but I felt I was in a cross between a walgreens and a Drs. office,very professional. Am looking forward to my next dispensary visit.

2.   Advertisements

dispensary info

Quote Originally Posted by pelagic420
    does anyone know of any insight on the credibility and bud quality that is being delievered of some of the companies? Just kinda overwhelmed a little bit,and wanted a little opinion.. you can message me if u want.. bc i dont know the policies on this site, as far as promoting dispensaries.. thks
    All of the producers are doing the best they can with the limited plant numbers. Find out which strains are available from each producer with whom you register and then google each strain to find out what the genetics are if the producer doesn't provide that info. Most have more than one strain available at a time so I would suggest that you purchase one or two grams of each, try one at a time and keep a log as to how each makes you feel. Once you know what you want, buy more. Good luck.

dispensary info

CFO I don't think that knowing the genetics of a strain is that important it is more important how it effects you and I mean you because what might be good for me might not be good to you. There are 2 main actors sativa and india I my self like the sativas.Then there are the hybrids that lean toward indica or sativa side. I think your Idea of just buying a bit is good but around here there are still shortages on our meds. If you do that then you better be quick on your trying it because it might be a while till it comes around again if it dose.But you do get an idea if you like indica or sativas or hybrids all have there place.

dispensary info

This is true, Alfonso. I meant to say percentages rather than genetics, actually. AK47 is a 65/35 sativa dominant strain high in CBN and CBD and lower in THC; Purple Kush is a pure Indica. Personally, I stick with pure indica strains for the pain relief and sleep. If I have a pure indica AND a medicated brownie/cookie before bed, I sleep through the night. I will still wake up if I don't eat too. I find the edibles last longer for me and don't make me feel "stoned". I can still function completely.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook