Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1606 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Guns vs weed

Guns vs. Weed...
    I don't get the connection at all. How about Guns vs. Beer? Sex vs. Weed? Pizza vs. Books? wtf, over?

2.   Advertisements

Guns vs weed

Legalization man. But vs. don't connect. Guns vs stupid users more like it. Same goes for other things really.

Guns vs weed

Oh, ok... guns are legal, weed is not. Here in Vermont USA we can carry firearms concealed, open or in a vehicle or home as long as you are not a convicted felon. We don't go around shooting each other any more than we go around beating/killing each other with other weapons.

Guns vs weed

Hah! Hell yeah, pizza vs books. Aaaaaand GO!

Guns vs weed

hello. tried to reply to 'IGOTQUESTIONS'. that never works for me. got me thinking about Randolf Hearst- always comes to mind in the forefront of special interest lobbying in opposition to the devil weed. he had lots of timber for paper for his printing, and that damn hemp plant was even used as parchment for our Declaration. too much competition there. got to get a law passed to outlaw that stuff. then there was also the cotton industry. I now own 3 different shirts made from hemp. great quality, no complaints- but they had to lobby against that kind of competition. and the myriad of uses for hemp are mind boggling. that is the nerve they struck. the mind boggling effect of cannabis- it is so dangerous to be "high", they convinced people with the usual scare tactics that cannabis would turn their innocent children into raving maniacs- capable of all manner of debauchery and hooliganism; even theft,rape, and murder. i know we are talking about two different commodities- but the American voter did not. when you print your own magazine, newspaper, or control the modern media- you get to tell your own narrative. your other point about prison labor was not missed. today, however, the dirty money touches so many hands in authority- it is hard to single out just one. thanks for your understanding and speaking.:thumbsup:

Guns vs weed

hello again. as to guns or weed, it is legal to own a gun to defend my God given right to live, but not legal to live the quality of life I prefer. I have to eat pharmacy narcotics in prohibitive Alabama, until i can afford gas money to move to Colorado (would prefer Washington). i only get 8 mpg, so i am financially trapped, living on disability. these narcotics are causing (or worsening) brain damage (in addition to other bad effects), but it would be legal to take a gun and blow my brains out. it's alike the authorities want to drive people to commit crimes to feed their corrupted machine, and these narcotics are just the ticket. cannabis has the opposite effect on my mind, bringing peaceful perseverance, and that must be bad. i can not condone you growing a few plants any more than i could grow them myself. certainly i agree there would be no harm to society, but the law rules. fight to change the law, as i do in the 'last state to legalize medicinal cannabis'. it is the law that is unjust, not the people civilly disobeying. just disobey in private.:thumbsup:

Guns vs weed

Quote Originally Posted by rollzone
    hello. tried to reply to 'IGOTQUESTIONS'. that never works for me. got me thinking about Randolf Hearst- always comes to mind in the forefront of special interest lobbying in opposition to the devil weed. he had lots of timber for paper for his printing, and that damn hemp plant was even used as parchment for our Declaration. too much competition there. got to get a law passed to outlaw that stuff. then there was also the cotton industry. I now own 3 different shirts made from hemp. great quality, no complaints- but they had to lobby against that kind of competition. and the myriad of uses for hemp are mind boggling. that is the nerve they struck. the mind boggling effect of cannabis- it is so dangerous to be "high", they convinced people with the usual scare tactics that cannabis would turn their innocent children into raving maniacs- capable of all manner of debauchery and hooliganism; even theft,rape, and murder. i know we are talking about two different commodities- but the American voter did not. when you print your own magazine, newspaper, or control the modern media- you get to tell your own narrative. your other point about prison labor was not missed. today, however, the dirty money touches so many hands in authority- it is hard to single out just one. thanks for your understanding and speaking.:thumbsup:
    This is why I giggle when some people blame the drug laws on "evil capitalism." The use of the Government Gun to destroy your economic competition is NOT capitalism. OTOH, I see evidences of vibrant capitalism at work whenever I go to a dispensary. Holy Smoke! ALL OF THESE GREAT OPTIONS: edibles, cannabutter pills, hash oil pills, topicals, cough drops....! The list of items competing for the mm patient dollar is wonderful. AS IS the evident quality. Same with the various tools, pipes, etc.

It is so interesting that this virtually UNregulated medical "loophole" shows high standards "enforced" by the competitive spirit of offering a better product at lower cost than the next guy.

Compare, if you will, virtually all of the regulated (for the protection of the consumer, you understand) professions, from accounting to cosmetology to medicine to plumbing to veterinary: higher prices, crappier service, etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12